1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WHO IS GOING TO BE OUR PRESIDENT.....

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by Michele, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I know what I am dumbass ! I don't have to look shit up !

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Apparently not and you refusal or inability to learn is why you'll stay a foolish sheep.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Rev you be what ever you want to be bro. Peace

stickler likes this.
  4. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

5. Whites dominate everywhere and you know it. It is why you are so bitter. We mog you. Your women literally hate you. They come running for the white man.

White people can't have pride without monkeys like you shouting racist.
    Honestly the sellout white indian-wannabes lile Bamaman and sellout white black-wannabes like Holocaust are worse than you monkeys.. they should go fuck themselves.

P.S. calling another man the fag term "incel" well we all already knew you are a faggot Mr. Revolution. Black mothafuckin faggot oo oo ahh ahh oo oo ahh ahh

Euro likes this.
  6. stickler

stickler Banned

Panic parties everywhere :))
    I love it :D
    Pain is coming :))
    200069900971_401552.jpg

7. stickler

stickler Banned

Btw Where is Hunter Biden ?
    Arrested last monday ? :D
    Justice is coming :>
    Look up Laptop from hell ;)
    But there is nothing to see =))

8. stickler

stickler Banned

9. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I was gonna let the "we waz kangz" posts alone, but im FAR from a wanna be anything....

Im a PROUD CAUCASIAN FROM ITALIAN BLOOD.... you obviously think you know me but definitely dont if you think i want to be anything but a strong proud white american via Italian lineage....

Hows that frozen zebo straw tho? Lmao

10. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

If you wanna call out a RIC(Racially insecure caucasian) theres a few on here but I DEFINITELY am not one...

11. stickler

stickler Banned

david63 and Michele like this.
  12. stickler

stickler Banned

13. stickler

stickler Banned

14. stickler

stickler Banned

200115300864_169015.jpg

david63 and Michele like this.
  15. stickler

stickler Banned

What the future holds: “It’s not only that Trump has to lose, his enablers have to lose. We have to collectively BURN DOWN the Republican Party. We have to LEVEL THEM. Because if there are SURVIVORS, if there are people who weather this storm, they will [elect a president] again”
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SonOfMacedon_/status/1325128089144336385

16. stickler

stickler Banned

17. stickler

stickler Banned

18. stickler

stickler Banned

david63 likes this.
  19. stickler

stickler Banned

200099200371_222980.jpg

david63 likes this.