1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who has the best cottingham blood today?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lrk, Nov 8, 2010.

1. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Damn...when's the book coming! Left me with a bunch of ?s

2. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Yeah, whens the book coming out? It needs to have alot of pictures and good stories...

3. LLC

LLC Pup

I've been gathering info stories and talking with the man himself for quite some time now. I will say this if anyone has Pics, Stories, History that has to do with this line please email us and we will research them. If we can we will put them in the book. This book is going to be for everyone and for Durant. This is not a book we are putting together for our own profit. It's for the history and knowledge. The book will be kept as close to cost as possible.

Email us at: laconiclegends@gmail.com

YIS
    LLC

4. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Can't wait to get a copy when its finished sounds great!

5. x2...................................

6. LLC

LLC Pup

Here is our son of Cottingham's Red Man ROM......

Escobedo aka Bedo

[​IMG]

7. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Hey J,
    I havn't forgot about you. Still weighing my options on which way I'm heading with my stuff. Keep up the good work with the Cott. stuff and good luck with the book. You should offer a special deal with the first 10 pre-order books you get a free bonus of 1 straw of semon off Escobodo :D
    Take care
    T @ Axiom

8. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Good idea!!! Let me pre order but ive always been told most vets want two straws for a breeding?

9. LLC

LLC Pup

If you do a surgical insemination the vet can drop the semen directly on the eggs and you don't even have to use one complete straw. The AI done to produce Bedo's litter the vet only used 3/4 of a staw and there was 5 in the litter.

LLC

10. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Most vets are idiots!! A good vet is hard to find and sometimes you have to know which vet is needed for certain situations.
    LLC, What did tom do with the other 1/4 of that RedMan Semen? LOL tell him to send to us to shoot for a pup or two... :dogtongue:

11. lrk

lrk Big Dog

I got acouple good vets here. Never done any a.i work with dogs myself was only stating what had been told to me. In fact the guy that collected a buddies stud (not a bulldog) at galaxy genetics told us that. Guess he was wrong? Which is good for us means twice the breedings.

12. LLC

LLC Pup

Last time it was brought up he was toying with the idea of using it on Gloria. If he does I doubt it would be done anytime soon. I know he has a very important breeding up his sleeve scheduled with her soon that I am drooling over. I know for certain LLC will be getting one, and whom ever else gets one will be blessed to say the least. I won't let the cat out of the bag but Durrant said this dog that he has semen off of was maybe the best he ever had. A plain and simple killer.

13. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

LLC I have no doubt Durrant has some stock that was never put out and would love to see his monters offspring;) on the other hand i cant tell you about Buck because i never seen anything from him with my own eyes just hear but Jr and his hunting stories and some of his offspring, also some of Bears offspring i did and your right Bear was bred out his ass but as the saying goes its who is hunting with them. Hoppy is putting bulldawgs on the ground and she was backed into a little Homer male also her brother Rusty did his thing and now im waiting to see what he throws but from what i hear its good and Hoppy was put to him too so there should be good dogs coming around soon for the Cottingham lovers. :D

14. tg rusty that is the best

15. mengor

mengor Pup

you bet seen him live against a 2w..

16. mengor

mengor Pup

he really is a freak seen him live..

17. mengor

mengor Pup

nice story LLC just want to share a little something bout "NAK-NAK" i guess not a lot of you guys know why he is called "NAK-NAK" and its not nack nack like what you say.. he was called NAK-NAK because its short for "Anak" and it means son in tagalog or what you call the filipino language..

18. shaman

shaman Big Dog

hahahahah im a few years delayed but that is some funny shit :D

19. Rich

Rich Banned

I think Tom Garner is producing excellent cottingham dogs...i own one off of Garners Rusty and Garners Gloria...pure heat...and im very impressed with this bitch...I would highly recommend it...i know the price is high..but if your serious about dogs...start saving lol...

20. Nak-Nak!
    Who's there?
    Cottingham dogs.
    Cottingham dogs, who?
    ....TG ;)