1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who has red devil dogs??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by whiteyransom, Sep 18, 2005.

1. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

just wondering how many of you out there ran red devil dogs. i know a couple here do.(mister had one too) but just wanting to see. and somebody had mentioned they had a grandson of "gambler",,,who were you??

2. I need to get you hooked up with my buddy down the road from me.Thats about all he has it Red Devil dogs

3. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

I just got a couple red devil/bolio a little young yet but impressive.

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

i'll have to get with ya T! i'm trying to find a few people with this blood to talk to.

5. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

6. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

i dont have one

7. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Pup in my avatar is a daughter of Ironline's Mo Jim ...

8. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

looks good rockstteady! i put up a thread about A.I., ironline has MO jims frozen stuff availible. he's one of the heavier RD dog from what i've heard
    GAPITS,,let me know how they turn out, the ped looks pretty nice. how old are they?

9. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

gonna be a while, they are only a few months, but will let you know someday, lol! :)

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I got a couple. lol :)

11. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lol Really IM?? a couple?? Lucky!

12. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

yeah, i heard through the grapevine you had 1 or 2 IM!! any good ones??!!lol

13. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

a couple! lol! to bad you won't sell me one! ( I live in michigan) :( I know You Have youre reasons and I respect that. Just hard to accept. Love yore line. in my eyes you are a legand. Nice to see you on the board (or back on the board?) maybe ill just have to buy a quality bitch and make a trip to illinois.maybee a tight hemphill bitch? Iduno maybe ill just have to move. Thay are making it harder and harder to own the breed in michigan. b.s.l is B.S.