1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

white oak

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by pmoney, May 18, 2011.

1. pmoney

pmoney Pup

Hey everyone! Has anyone every dealt with White Oak Kennels before, if so how did it turn out,dog,bisness wise ect...They seem like really nice people over the phone.might be getting a young male from them if everything turns out...

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Re: white oak kennels

Just curious...why do u want to get blood from wob??

3. pmoney

pmoney Pup

Dogs like boze, reddick herman mavrick, skull,...can't get experince with different blood unless I get some

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Oh ok......

5. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Not worth the money that they are asking. $1400.00 for a pup off stock that hasn't done shit for generations is insane. You can get the same thing for less from someone else.

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

You got that right. And from working dogs.

7. JTC

JTC Big Dog

why would you pay that much money for a dog off untested junk from them when there are plenty of option s for a well bred dog off proven parents? dont get caught up in the hype.

8. 4leaf

4leaf Pup

I personally would never pay the kind of money they want for a pup...I have three dogs off a white oak bitch that was by mid. cowboy and they are great dogs but I dang sure didnt get the dogs from white oak lol

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thats crazy high price for a pup. no way, im not made of money

10. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

i had a friend that bought several from them, none turned out worth feeding.

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

merged the two WOB threads

12. pmoney

pmoney Pup

Thanks Lee D