1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

which one would you do?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by vellie, Nov 28, 2010.

1. vellie

vellie Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
  2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

there the same ped

3. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

4. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

I like the 1st one, only because Id like cuda blood, so I wouldnt really go off my choice, jus bein honest

5. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

6. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Are you seriously asking complete strangers on how to breed your dogs??? People that know nothing about the individual dogs in question.... If you have to ask people on a internet board what looks better on paper, do you really think you should be breeding dogs? The impression is that you are not trying to improve dogs but produce what looks 'good' on paper. Not much different than what bully folks do.. IMO but hey I could be wrong...

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Knowing nothing about the dogs in question i would say id take a chance feeding one off the second one.

8. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

I would go with the 2nd one first, and take my best bitch outta that back to the other stud if he's still around.

9. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Rooster Boybb, you'll be surpize what some people do know about these individual dogs, why don't you go breed your red cocaine to that rooster LOL.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
  10. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Hana...funny shit

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Sea*Serpent,*and the gyp in question is not even 2 years old... Born April of 09... For a breeder, where any ass hat can post an opinion, he's going to take advise from people who could not have a clue... If you have to be convinced on who and what to breed does that make you much of a breeder? The dogs should tell who how to breed, not idiots on the internet.... But hey that's just the way I see things....

12. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

"cock-a-doodle-roof-roof" LOL

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have to agree with bobby on this one know one here knows your dogs better than you do. Breeding off pedigree's alone should not be the determining factor of wether a breeding should or shouldn't take place. If we only bred papers we would have a whole bunch of pretty papered curs on our yard. I think if anything if your in question about which dog to breed you should revaluate the dogs in question and maybe hold off until you are sure of what your breeding is of actual quality. Good Luck to you either way ;)

14. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

bobbys gotta good point, i agree with em, however, we have seen these posts and know where youre coming from, now that we have that established, id hope to think dogs bred like that, it would be typical of what to expect from them, thats why we have peds, kinda like reading ingredients to a cake, if anyone disagrees, would they be willing to throw papers away and never use them again? I wouldnt tho, those dogs do look young tho, I was thinkin the same thing, let that bitch be a bitch(not you bobby), not a factory, most of those dogs prolley wouldnt last 6 months in the hands of idiots who would "buy" them

15. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

BDC'S STICKY OFFSPRING SIBLINGS PEDSTATS PRINTER FRIENDLY [​IMG] BREEDER: NON STOP
    OWNER: T JOHNSON
    SEX: FEMALE
    POSTED: 2009-09-24
    LAST MODIFIED: 2010-07-18
    PEDIGREE HAS BEEN SEEN: 1100 TIMES

16. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I would go with the 2nd ped. But I like that Rommel blood to bad it wasn't a little tighter!Rommel threw some good dogs!

17. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

put both males in the garage leave them alone for 2 hours, the one left standing breed him...

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

both are well bred dogs by folks with first class dogs. won't really know wow it will click till you stick them though. try & see if you can use rntk "PACO" or "HORATIO" as studd if there available to you.

19. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i know one thing vel is a dog woman and bred some nice ones b4. id raise one of them either way.

20. vellie

vellie Big Dog

paco is a son of horatio;right.the last time my kennel partern and i talked to rntk they where out.i think they changed there number.i would not know how to get in touch with them.but here is paco's ped.breed real tight.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=323879
    havoc was just moved off my yard,and slim is two blocks away from my yard.i talked to a kennel that has made a few different cross to the 357 blood,and since we just breed havoc to his half sisterand about breed trap to his neice,i 'm gonna breed slim.thanks you the feed back,pos.and neg.