1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wheres cudda at

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by machobuck, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah who wants to pay for dogs off a gr ch:rolleyes:
    there is way better dogs out there to spend money on

2. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

(Theoretically of course) When you see a $3000 dog get skull drug by a $350 dog it makes you :rolleyes:

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

What I think is funny and no offense machobuck but you ask a stupid question like who owns cudda now and then somewhere along the line you become an expert on mayday dogs lol. Just cause you got pretty ped puppies don't mean you know anything about the dogs. It's better to just log off the forums and raise the dogs for 2 years and come back with personal experience on a line.
    Anyways Butkus dogs are better than mayday dogs and that's from my personal experience at least for me.

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

What would really piss them off is if they're pretty papered dog got skull drug by a $200 dog with unknown background or hand written peds.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thats the chance you take when u buy a pup. nothin is gauranteed and no pup is worth $3000. That being said ill let you guys raise dogs with unknown backgrounds and ill take my chances with dogs off proven performers and try not to get skull dragged to bad. Nothin is gauranteed but i know who will have better odds...

6. venom

venom Top Dog

I'll take the pup off from the dog i seen with my own eyes...
    not the dog that is advertised out the ass.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good post venom.......and who said I don't know how it's bred??? I'll take the cheap pup from the dogman who quit registering dogs cause he ain't into peddlin shit or goin to conf shows.

8. gogettem

gogettem Pup

i see there's a lot off talk but check this out my brother bought lukane at 8 months for $3500 he then sold him as 2 time winner for $9,000 and three dogs we bred him twice he threw dogs with all the tools but they had below average mouth just like him.stp sold him for $30,000.and he was worth every penny.cudda was beast he made gr.ch.in tennesse over a champion.he also won 5 for the money before he ever got matched.far as his producing he produced at low percentage but when bred to a brood bitch you got real bulldogs

9. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

There is a difference between unpapered and unknown background. I am with you fully yardboy, I'll take the real deal that is paperless from a dogman that isn't into conformation and is just breeding for himself than some peddler with pups for a thousand with a pretty ped. In the end, all that matters is if you consider the dog worth feeding and if you know how he is bred. I find that novices and posers get too hung up over ped and when talking about dogs, the rant about their dog's pedigree inevitably comes up and they believe that they have the superior dog. Unfortunately, they don't realize that even the best gr. ch.'s and the best ROMs produces curs.

10. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

Bxpits no offense taken but I'm sure I know more about my pretty papered pups n parents more than anyone else on this board so no I'm no expert on mayday dogs but I'm learning and if all it takes to be an expert is 2 yrs well I have that in already but no harm done all these post do is bring out thoes who know the answer and make for good conversation that's all squeaky wheel gets the oil if u don't ask how would one ever know

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i assumed when u said unknown background. sure if u keep ur stuff to urself that is fine but its a fact that dogs off barracuda and lukane could perform and produce. Im not talkin about buying some peddled bullshit. I want dogs off performers, not based on papers. At the end of the day cuda and lukane are dogs that performed and produced. so if i can get a dog directly off them tied to a solid bitch then im all for it. but if you know dogmen with better dogs then good for you. we are talkin about directly off them, not watered done BS

12. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

my point was that a forum is not where you should learn about the dogs.
    talking to dogmen and experience is how you learn, getting a mentor and clean their yard for a few years before they ever give you a dog is how you learn. walking a dogmans dogs everyday for a few hours as part of their keep is how you learn. putting one down when it does not workout is how you prove to yourself your serious about it all. there is alot to learn that cant be taught or learned on a forum is all im saying.
    go to blackrocks camp dish the money and you will know what im talking about.

only mayday dog i saw was grch haunch i had the pleasure to live right across the street from him:)
    im not trying to knock you or any newbies here its just that its hard work to do these dogs the right way and taking shortcuts or lying to yourself would be a terrible way to get into the dogs. if you were to talk to real dogmen you would have known cudda passed a few long years ago.
    it takes 2 years to bring a dog up to a mentality of a full grown dog sometimes longer then you will know what you have, all you have right now is papers cause thats what your showing us. put the papers away dont send in for the pedigree until the dogs show you they are worth being registered. i dont know where your located but look for a oldtimer and beg him to school you for a few years, its the way it should be and has always been done. sorry for the long post any other questions you may have feel free to pm me if you like

13. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

nice post bx. from noob.

14. preme

preme CH Dog

Well said bx !!!!!!!!!

15. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Theoretically,the the dog was off proven dogs,and his background was far from unknown.The odds are stacked up against that line off dogs,just as they are against any other good line.Only odds in your favor are that you paid more.

16. tknls

tknls Pup

A hound is worth what the current owner feels he is worth. Then the buyer either purches the hound or not,its up to him. Now as for all the offspring off the greats off of mayday, is the same.if u want the line in its tru form,go to the source of that hound, and PAY what the owner is selling for. Or go cheaper to someone who is PEDDLING the name. If you don't feel he is worth what the owner is selling for,look for a brother to the dog that is showing good also, or move on.....that's like trying to get a mercedes benz for the price of a pinto......be honest with yourself.....
    I breed, and use the mayday line,not off lukane,and just got some baracuda, but I always went str8 to the source to get my stock..and use what I breed....that's the name of the game right there. All in a nut shell.......bred your own,never worry about what the next man is doing. When you do that, you lose focus on what you have..............they always said " good dogs are were you find them".....I say.."Breed your own,then they can be found in your own yard".....

17. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

if barracuda 9x winner was so bad and was traveling 2000 miles to match................answer me this " in 2004 why did they back off of the polk city boys,fl. Tell me why there "blackrockmex" MAYBE THE NAME "PETTUS' JOE COOL WILL REFRESH YOUR MEMORY, MAYBE BECAUSE B. WILLIAMS LET YOU KNOW THAT THEM "BAD NEWS" DOGS WERE NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH.

18. flava

flava Pup

;) hope more can clear some shit up about the hype.......................

19. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Stratos9 is saying Cudda ducked Joe Cool,when the person who conditioned Cudda a week before the match found out it was Joe Cool, he told LFK not to go into Joe Cool, LFK paid "Forfeit" to A. Pettus, Cudda matches were hand picked, easy matches so he can make his GR CH title, am I right Sratos9?