1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where to get the collar or similar to it?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by OnionHead, Mar 13, 2009.

1. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

2. gredan

gredan Pup

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Try Lisa @ the below link. She has a ton of different styles and fabric and if she doesn't have the material you are looking for she will sometimes be able to find it for you.
    http://www.collarmania.com/links

I have a few of her collars

4. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

thanks you guys

5. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

patch o pits you said you have a few of her collars are they really durable nylon like still waters?

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Sorry guys I ran across this guy at our last dog show and don't know who they are, I should have got a card but didn't at the time, maybe someone else at the show will chime in and give the info if not I'll dig it up ;)

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I have that same collar for Angus. Got it at a dog show. Don't remember who was selling it though. :(