1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

where do I go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TxDogger, Mar 31, 2008.

1. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I understand that there are rules on this forum and I respect that but where do I go when I am having a serious dog problem that I can't talk about on here.. Where do I post dogs that I have to let go due to devistating family problems.. Somewhere where I know real dog "people" will read it and help me? I respect the rules here but really.. im not trying to sell anything so I don't see why I can't post something that is tramatic to me so that I can have real people to talk to about my problems... I just don't know where to go or what to do????

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

PM a friend. Just b/c you can't post openly about some subjects certainly doesn't mean you can't discuss them privately w/ a trusted friend.

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Any person here that has an on-line ped account and is willing to help, please pm TxDogger for info and help a friend out of a bind.

Unfortunately I don't have an account so I'm no help but I'm sure there is someone here who can help you.

I appreciate you following the rules and am deeply sympathetic to your situation.

Does anyone else have any suggestions to help?