1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the Snooty dogs?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by slim12, Mar 18, 2015.

1. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

Anyone heard anything good from Garner's Santos? I have a friend that just acquired a heavy inbred dog off of Santos and his sister.

2. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

How about GM'S Ben ?
    I heard this dog is back stateside
    Don't know if he is producing or
    Not but just thought I'd throw it
    Out there !

Nmdogs

3. titan888

titan888 Pup

4. titan888

titan888 Pup

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

6. titan888

titan888 Pup

Was in response to this. Off Topic.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ok I see where your coming from..lots of people have bred to staff blood.Off Topic .

8. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Ajax was great but that line really didnt produce and after Roger LeBlanc passed, his wife kept inbreeding the line for sales...
    That pedigree is ugly and only a touch of what prodced Ajax, INBRED...And only a fraction of whom they got there snooty dogs from as he understood the necessasity of outcrosses, Mr.Mims knew how to breed his snooty dogs and it wasnt inbreeding for pedigrees...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [161274] :: MCDANIEL'S CORNBREAD (3XW) I like how cornbread was bred...
    Cornbread looked alot like a snooty dog who looked like his dam arts missy and on cornbreads bottem is heavy in missy brother boomerang with a touch of bolio on top sharing the black widow traits arts missy was known to throw, the only real outcross to black widow is of patricks tuffy/clouse blood...

If you are going to inbreed for paper be professional and keep some old semen and a daughter or two, twice removed...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [337433] :: FBC'S ICE
    This bitch and her sisters are said to have the golden eggs regaurdless of the doners...

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Yawn...as always ELIA'S thank you for your input.

11. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Does anyone know anything about this dog ?
    If I'm right he is not 2 years old yet couple months
    Shy I believe I like how he is bred !

Nmdogs

12. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find the HOMEPAGE link. I'm sure they have their contact info there and you can ask them.

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1620] :: <B>BEACH BOY BILLY'S SPIKEY (5XW)
    a cursnapper that beat two repected dogmenn, twice each...
    Both Tom Ratliff and Hargroves thought they seen nothing but cur in Spikey, but the champions they brought fell short...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [58384] :: GARNER & MILL'S IZOD
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [163657] :: BEACH BOY BILLYS ODIN
    Spikey produced producers...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [163660] :: DOG SOLDIER'S HATTIE MAE
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [163658] :: THEO & DOG SOLDIER'S BILLY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [80951] :: CASH DADDY'S KENNEL CH. BILLY BOB
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [16365] :: TRUSSELL'S LADY BUG
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [177370] :: P WORLD KNLS. BIG HOUSE
    my good friend that past, Dirty Dixon either beat, lost or reffed the these odin/spikey dogs that his best compititon dogsolder used and coulndt speak highly enough about that family of snooty/chinaman and tombstone/bolio dogs, all game deep water dogs as he phrased it...
    He said he seen three sets of siblings off odin that were great putting odin on the top of his list of producers...
    The original cutthorat kennels had two sets of good/great siblings off the late Mtn.Mans Lugar off Werdo as being number two producer of that time in that area ....
    And grch Baby Gracie and her brother ch. Son of Sam putting thier sire Rage off Werdo as his third pick for studs...
    He felt Werdo had a huge impact as four sets of these siblings had werdo in thier imediete pedigree...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [120326] :: BLACKMAN'S JOHNNY BOY
    Dirty used his own siblings against Johhny Boy and his sister Hattie Mae, loosing one and winning one, both over two hours...
    I sure miss those long distance conversations with my late buddy dirty and retained a bit to share...
    A good friend in mx had some of this blood and he crossed it with some Junior jr. blood with a great results...
    Anybody have any Spikey/Odin or Izod crosses???

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

16. plane

plane Big Dog

True, but one thing must be said.
    Depends when that crosses were born. AST are not the same today and in 1940, 1950 or 1970. And to me is more maore important performance
    than anything else.

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Always liked the Harris Buddy Boy/ Spike dogs as a cross, never seen them bred tight like Sig and Lee Haney, Naustroms... Thanks for the insight. it looks nice...
    The little gator dogs are highly valued and the Black angel dog came from behind to beat a game son of Renegade named Renegade 2...
    Both the BMW club from mx and the Bullet dog are great examples of the Little Gator line, snooty dogs to be sought out for more than a inbred pedigree, yawn...

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

A well bred snooty dog bred by Pikes Peak and made his way to mexico...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [455518] :: KILL IT
    The SnakeMan had success with the snooty rascal cross...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [455621] :: RIVERA'S BOSS
    Cross the two and...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [455524] :: LOS MUCHACHOS BULLDOG JR
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [438760] :: OTTO'S LADY
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [455523] :: OTTO'S PINKY
    Notice Garners paco...

Another bulldog that master splinter bred paco to his sister alice...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [275038] :: LOPEZ CHINA
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [130476] :: WARPATH'S BANDIT
    Warpaths Bandit was bred to his sister Velvet, both linebred snooty...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [453149] :: TROW BACK
    The Butsher dog was bred to his daughter...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [395270] :: MONROY ARAGON
    A snooty throwback south of the border from a family that still works...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [453149] :: TROW BACK
    If some thing significant comes from inbred families when outcrossed than I am sure the inbreeding wasnt in vien...
    If you end up with short buses with health problems you didnt seek the proper outcross soon enough in my opinon...
    These in/tight bred snooty animals we speak of have all put solid bulldogs outthere...
    LeBlanc' Snoopy was bred to some nice bred bitches,,, any notable offspring???

19. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

You need to get a Rubix Cube, you know that right...seriously.

20. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog