1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

When to take the pups off the titt

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Gxkon, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Gxkon

Gxkon Big Dog

thanx for that info the vet never told me the way u did that mommas teats need to be weened from the puppies that is great info to have

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ps, if your lookin for vibrant freshwater check out african cichlids!:rolleyes:

3. Padlock

Padlock Banned

fblb,..go brackish (salt water mix) and go with African ciclids...
    cheaper than saltwater but you get the variety & color of said fish.
    I've done a few brackish tanks in my day...nothing better
    than a -J- and a nice fish tank to relax the mind.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

brackish is kool, that opens your options for the odd ball fish!

5. Gxkon

Gxkon Big Dog

if you dont like the thread dont read it pops keep what you know to yer self u dont hurt my feelings u talk shit i talk shit goes both ways u did go to far with the gay talk though im married with a wife and kids so i take offence to that im pretty sure there is a rule somewhere about that. keep a eye out for more threads that shouldnt exist cuz they will be posted people want info give them some or dont say any thing plane and simple if you have experience with dogs you know vets can be wrong there is no harm asking others how they do you bitch about saving the breed but i dont see you helping people learn the ones here that gave there opinion u need to take notes from people like that save this breed by educateing people i could understand if i was some thug from cali wanting to breed for some money but im not so chill out and got watch pit boss and think up some more bullshit for you to speak

6. Padlock

Padlock Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fF5x9wEJK0[/ame]

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok gx, your right. everybody should give you a pat on the back for breeding a dog first then doing the research on the BASIC aspects of raisin pups! good for you little buddy!;)

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I start weaning at 4 weeks old. The earlier you start it, (don't do it before 4 weeks) the better your bitch will look in the long run, keeping the pups on the teats longer and you get a bitch that has saggy boobs....lol

9. Gxkon

Gxkon Big Dog

dont need a pat on the back i already knew the time to take the pup off the tit just wanted to know how others do and see if what the vet spoke was true thats all

10. Gxkon

Gxkon Big Dog

those are nice fish there color dont pop enough for me but thats the set up you should go if you dont want to spend a bunch of money course the lights you use make a big diffrence on how the color looks to

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

t5 or led 's the way to go imo

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

While I agree that he has no damn busness breeding dogs. It is normal for a bitch to become stressed durring welping and loose some hair.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea prolly, i aint sayin its not.

i was prolly goin a lil far by sayin "she prolly has demodex", instead i should have said "be careful as its VERY possible"

demodex outbreaks happen when the immune system is low, my girl had demodex but it never showed till after her pups were born.

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

FBLB ....Fish are for pussys...unless youre jamming a hook threw ones mouth and realing in one as supper.
    Now a mudskipper.......thats filthy!

15. fblb

fblb Top Dog

ROTFL....I am considering getting a few of those in the future. It will be my bulldogs mascot.....FILTHY FOR LIFE.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol get a goliath tiger fish!

17. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Thread jack alert! If you want a fish thread can you please start one in chit chat, actually start one in chit chat as i am also interested in checking out setups!