1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's up!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrmspanama, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Hi everyone we are proud of owning 3 pits and love to learn more about the breed as we learn more every day and every show.. Well hope to have many talks with you all enjoy your hoildays!

2. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Welcome, if you want to learn, then lesson 1. Dont call them "pits" The breed's name is the American pit bull terrier.

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!
    [​IMG]

4. I want to learn yes and I didn't say we don't know about this breed. Pits was just me saying it in a way that everyone on this forum would take it as the true pitbull. I know they are apbt's we have 3 show dog's so plz next time don't get your panties in a bunch.. Also thanks for the welcome to the forum.

5. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Here, people don't call them "pits". Game bred APBTs is what someone might say here - that's if they have a purebred from a gamebred line. Pits -Thats what people say when they are ignorant, that have no clue what they have. ( and don't want to know) I'm really not trying to be a jerk, but I'm here because the other forums are full of house wives with rescue "pits" with cute pics of their "pits" playing with kittens. This site if for the people with game lines of the APBT, thus the name at the top. So dont get your panties in a bunch when your sounding ignorant, say you want to learn, and some one teaches you.

6. I uderstand where your coming from but the rudeness that you have shown is really not needed and so your saying you can't learn anything new about this game dog? you must know everything then I should just get your email and ask you everything right? There is nothing wrong with anyone owning a APBT without paper's or rescued I have a dog without papers but lets just leave this as you don't post back on this anymore cuz we got off on the wrong paw already and it's a waste of my time...

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I call them pits, american pit bull terrier, or bulldogs it all depends on who i am talking to

8. I hear what your saying I just don't like to be talked to as if I don't know these dogs...

9. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Re-reading my post it did sound rude, and not a very nice welcome. I'm sure you didn't join this forum to get into post wars about the smallest things. I'm sorry for that, and welcome.

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello mrmspanama and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

11. Well thank you for realizing that and of course we didn't join this forum for childish acts as post wars but thanks for the welcome.

12. I will use the search feature and thanks very much!

13. Wood23

Wood23 Big Dog

Dont take it personal almost everyone on here thinks their the f*cking Professor of apbt call them what the hell you want.

14. I hear and feel that already so sad but thats how it is... It's all good I don't hate be you I be me leave it at that...