1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what's up everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jeffC, Feb 10, 2009.

1. jeffC

jeffC Pup

My names Jeff i'm new here,
    I had a elixchinaman outta High out put kennnels
    he was Garners " El Negro II " top amd HOK'S Little Miss Skull on the bottom.
    He was hit by a car a few months ago and I thought I was ready to get another, so I went to HOK's site there down.
    But I was got the link to here off there site, so I guess it all works out.
    He was a great dog. one off the only game bred dogs around here alot of big curs, I was so proud to be able to own such a high class dog, and he knew it.
    Rip Checkers,
    hello Pit Bull Community

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Sorry to hear about your dog.... Welcome to the forum. There are some good folks here.

Vic

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your dog, sucks when something like that happens.

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

sorry for your loss. Welcome to the site Jeff.

5. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Welcome to the site man! Sorry about your dog!

6. HighRiskKennels

HighRiskKennels Big Dog

I have seen a litter mate to your dog not to long ago,Very intense dogs! Sorry for your loss....The good die young!Welcome.

7. Welcome! :D I hope this site and its members are as helpful to you as they have been to me! :)

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello jeffC and Welcome to Game-Dog. This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. Please read the Forum rules before posting.
    We are glad you joined and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.[​IMG]

chinasmom

Sorry to hear of your lose.

9. jeffC

jeffC Pup

Thanks alot guys.
    I'm glad I found this site.

10. jeffC

jeffC Pup

[​IMG]
    that's Checkers, and Ava oct 08

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009