1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I bet - usually bust an inch or so of ice out the waterbowl....today tip over and tap..solid bowl shaped ice cube...
    now i just have to start stacking those into my igloo - :)
    and i was gonna say - you know u miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Hey, that's a good idea, McCoy. Just store those blocks of ice until summer time and use them to keep the dogs cool lol. NO, I don't miss it McCoy! lol

3. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Damn all that cold.

Yesterday it was 80 here and we were eating ice cream at the zoo. Today the high is 55; not cold, but a crazy swing.

4. Jamie123

Jamie123 Pup

39 down here feels like 30

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i can keep them outside until it thaws, but then i will need to change the trans atlancit current in spring in order to reverse the poles and cause an ice age - sounds complicated but i assure you - i do this from a sub conscious state and i feel nothing - it is merely a form of astral projection in which i manipulate inorder to do so.
    I have also used this ancient rite to fire up the Delorian on ocasion - but that was another time - this is much quicker -
    almost instantanious.

but yeah - its cold and snow will be here soon -

6. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

28 right now. Was pretty damn cold last night, I was up this morning fretting about the dogs lol

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

39 here, rained all weekend now the cold front is rolling in, suppose to get cooler next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. treezpitz

Yup, same thing that happened here. Puddles of rain turned to ice.

9. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

X3 on that... Wed and Thurs are supposed to be brutal... I have a crock pot filled with venison legs and liver so the mutts can have a nice warm broth with their dinner on those nights

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

10. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

6 degrees currently.........minus 10 wind chill. Thursday sounds like fun.

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

8 above - wind chill - not sure -felt warn when i was manually plowed the drive way..lol..

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its freakin cold but we suppose to hit the 50s today ,and tomorrow and Thursday suppose to be rough 20 to 21 for the low...oh well ...I can't complain we haven't had a bad winter at all compared to last year.

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Been pretty chilly here. I do like the cold, it just has no mercy on my back and other injuries.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Come on over ànd I'll put a nice log on the fire BK.

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Been 50's for highs and 20's for lows, plus winds here and there. Supposed to go up soon though. Glad I stocked up on the straw.

16. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Anytime the water bowls are froze its to cold!

17. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

It's 84 over here

18. treezpitz

F*** you!! LOL JK

19. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Rotfl!!!.....

20. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

yeah I'm walking around in shorts lol