1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what's the deal???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by justin h, Dec 15, 2008.

1. justin h

justin h Pup

since i have been getting back into dog's i have been seeing alot on these patterdale's.
    i never gave two shit's about any other breed of dog except bull dog's but i seen a few thing's on these patterdale's and just wanna know what all the hype is about????
    can anyone enlighten me???
    thanks...:D

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

There are several threads on here and you can always Google. ;)

3. Patterdales are used for going to Ground and either flushing or mixing In with the Fox and It's a way of Pest Control...
    These Dogs are extremely Game and often stay for Hours on end fighting their quarry In pitch Black!
    Very Game Dogs...

Butch

4. pitz&jitz

pitz&jitz Pup

I'm a patty fan as well. I believe some of the patty's have some pit way way back. They are even used i the[] in europe. little fellers they are :)

5. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

A true working patty is like a super jack russel I was told. A little bigger and can be very game.

6. justin h

justin h Pup

oh ok, i just seen them linked with game bred site's and was wondering why that's all but thank's very much for the input guy's.