1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Good?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jerome Cook, Feb 15, 2012.

1. I am so excited to meet real dog men. I have many questions about this my favorite breed of dog. Let's start with the basics. I have loved Pitbulls since I was 6 years old. Since then I have formulated every paper I've ever written around them, Decided to go to school to become a veterinarian, dream of becoming a breeder, and fight DAILY against BSL. I don't however understand the discrimination within the pitbull community against bullies. As a black man it perplexed me. I know that the APBT is the greatest at stamina, strength, etc., but why hate bullies or judge their owners based on a dogs appearance? Other than that THANK YOU for the privilege of membership!,

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

thier is A 110 threads on this subject already..you can use the search function and read all of them..and by the way this is a gamedog site..but anyway welcome to the forum.

3. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Way to pull the race card?????

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Bullies are not pure , they are mixed with some kind of mastiff, hence the reason why most registrys do not recognize bullys as a pure breed of dog.

Since bullys are not recognized by most registries the bullie commmunity have started there own personal registry, they will even register other mixed breed of dogs like the shorty bull. The problem with this is that it will fool some people into thinking these dogs are pure bred because they come with these so called registered papers but dont let that fool you as they are NOT pure, even though thats what most bully breeders want you to think so they can charge you some HIGH price tags on these mixed breed dogs.

The reason for all the hate is because the bullies breeders goals are totally the opposite of the true game bred American pit bull terrier. It is like comparing a Gold medalist olympic athlete to a obese couch potatoe that only plays video games all day long LMAO.

The main problem IMO about bully breeders is that they breed there dogs for the worst and not for the better. What do I mean? Well if you ever looked at these bully sites or videos on youtube you will see that some of these dogs cant even walk right without tripping over there own feet LOL. They want a dog that has a super big head a super wide chest and super low to the ground meaning very short legs. By doing this they are ruining the athletic physical attributes by breeding them to the extreme of physical deformity to the point where even normal daily functions are hard for them.

I have nothing against bully dogs, BUT I do not like when someone breeds to make it WORSE. For example the english bulldog, with all its physical problems like breathing problems and not being able to give birth naturally, if the bully breeders keep that up they will be heading in that dirction of the english bulldog. Dave Leavitte stepped up and tried to BETTER the english bulldog that would have less breathing problems and be able to give birth naturally by creating the Olde English bulldoggie.

That is where all the hate comes from because they are breeding away from a perfect specimen of the game bred american pit bull terrier and turning these so called bullies into atrocity's of nature.

So my conclusion is breed to better the breed and not to make it worse.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

First off congrats for fighting BSL,it sucks and we all need to work against it.Second,this APBT vs Bully stuff has been beat to death already. I am white,but have friends who are black so I'm not racist whatsoever,but really why does this perplex you wether you're black,white,green or purple.Race has not one thing to do with idiots breeding crappy dogs. I'll tell you why the discrimination against bullies here, this is called GAME DOG not Bully Turd.com, they're are bully forums that will lie and tell you that bullies are the same as these dogs if that's what you want to hear,but we aren't going to sugar coat it for anybody. People have bred these monstrosities to the point,most people don't even know what a "real" APBT is,and when one of these bullies bite someone,guess who catches the crap for it,we do. My biggest gripe with ADBA is that they will register bullies,I personally feel every bully should either have it's registration pulled or be called something other than an American Pitbull Terrier. I really don't hate the dogs as individual animals,although they tend to be worthless for anything other than being a biscuit eater.I just don't like the thought of breeding them,because there was no point,other than to sell pups to people who had poor tastes in what a dog should look like.Anyway,keep fighting BSL,good luck with being a vet, try and forget being a breeder because there's really no money in it anyway,and welcome to Game Dog.

6. LMAO @ bullyturd.com!!! I also agree about the race thing. WTF does it matter what color you are? Are you only going to service certain races of people if/when you become a vet?

Your intro sucks ass and I certainly hope you back the train up and reload if you're going to hang around.

As for the bullies, like has already been said.....it's been beat to death here and we don't need another stupid discussion about it. Go to an existing thread and continue if you want. It's called SEARCH....top right!