1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats crossing best...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bubba, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Whats everyones opinion on what is the best cross to make with the redboy dogs, or what crosses didn't seem to work for you?? Looking for any input out there...
    BB

2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I personally like the Jeep/Redboy/Rascal cross; and its a proven cross. I've seen that you are thinking of breeding to CH. Casper. That should definitely produce some quality bulldogs. Who is your female off of? You mentioned she is 3/4 Redboy; what'sthe other 1/4?

Knock 'Em Out

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

The other 1/4 is Snooty stuff, the basis of my yard is Mims dogs, and she is off of Lucius X Creamy and is a good bitch. I have considered taking her to Casper, but there are other routes I want to go as well with her, including Titan 2xw the son of CH Emmitt that a buddy of mine has, and a TDK male that is producing good dogs, so I don't know exacltly what I am going to do. I
    BB

4. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Yea you do have quite a bit of options to go with. Any of the ones you mentioned would go great with your female.

Knock 'Em Out

5. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

We are doin' some stuff with a Redboy cross into Butcher Boy stock . Adds way more mouth than most other crosseswith the Redboy stuff. Also the Bolio stuff crosses real well with it. You really just gotta see what works for you.

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I've already got the Bolio blood crossed in here, and another option of Bolio blood that I have is thru a heavy bred son of Handsome Jr. that I may use, as he is producing some good dogs and has proved himself as well. So many options to choose from...
    BB

7. GYD

GYD Pup

Actually playing with a couple of crosses here. But, the one I'm most excited about is with the Bolio.

8. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Before I forgot to mention that aHeavy bred Rascal dog would cross real nice with that bitch..

9. what do you guys think about the redboy/boyles cross? seen it advertised haven't heard anything about though.

10. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Its a cross I have been hoping to try, my Honey bitch was bred to CH Emmitt before I got her, those dogs are 17-18mos old and I know where 3 of those are and all are happy with them. I am planning on breed her to Titan, a son of CH Emmitt if those pups show good. Also, I had bred my ole May bitch whom is a daughter of Little Amber to Miss. Hawks Cyrus, unfortunately, we got no pups, we are hoping to try again but May will be 10yrs old this May.
    BB

11. i use the jeep/rb/bolio crosses. it seems to work well for me and is a proven cross!!

12. AC

AC Big Dog

I have a red boy/jocko/boyles bitch I am extremely pleased with and have had good results with the red boy/jocko/eli crosses. And the best I've seen are red boy/jocko/alligator dogs. I don't really like red boy without the jocko.

13. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Eli x Carver you cant lose....If you do...At least you will kill the Hog :D..lol..J/K... Eli X Carver is a proven cross....Producing some of the best dogs to ever look through a Collar...YIS

14. who

who Top Dog

i have no idea but the line thats IS the most consistent is the mayfield dogs

thats my opinion though

15. who

who Top Dog

just wanted to get this back up into the lastest listings

16. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

redboy/jeep , redboy/jeep/bolio , redboy/jocko , redboy/jocko/bolio , redboy/jeep/bullet , redboy/jocko/bullet , redboy/jeep/termite , redboy/colby , redboy/alligator , redboy/rascal , redboy/hunnybunch , redboy/tuffy the list could go on and on and on.......................you get the point!

17. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Take her to Geronimo.

18. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Carver/eli Simple As That;)

19. 1dogman

1dogman Pup

I really like the boyles line for mouth and brains! I imagine that would make for a nice cross. JMO though.

20. 1dogman

1dogman Pup

what you think of these two?

Attached Files: