1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what's been going on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prpitdawg, Sep 11, 2010.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

I see a lot has changed since my last visit. How has everyone been? We have added a wonderful new addition to our family. Our baby boy was born 8lbs 9oz and 21" long. We've also made big decisions regarding the dogs. What's the news with everyone else? As far as I can tell there are no longer any dog shows in my neck of the woods. Just thought I would pop in and see how everyone has been making it.

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

glad to see you, and congrats on the new addition.
    hope all is well w/ you and the family.
    whats happening w/ the dogs? pm if you like
    as far as the shows go- the club has been sold, near as i can tell to a bully person. there is a TBA show next month though

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Thanks! He's a true joy. Best baby ever. As for the dogs, it would seem as though my time with them is coming to a close. Hard decision but sometimes that's how things work out. A decision I wouldn't wish on anyone. Ill keep the ones off the original dogs and the rest will be done what needs to be done. How are your animals? Last I remember my favorite of yours had just passed :( . Hope all is well with you and yours my friend

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I wondered where you went,lol.Congratulations on the new baby.It weighed exactly the same as my second boy did. Sorry that you're getting out of the dogs.I know for me that would be a pretty tough thing to do.

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Thank you! Yeah life kinda caught up with along with a whole firestorm of bs. I hope that things turn around and I can get back to doing what I love. That's funny your boy weighed the same as mine. This is my second son. I'd hoped to pass my love of dogs on to my children, but that's life. If I ever figure out why my uploads are disabled I'll post some pics.

6. Prande99

Prande99 Banned

What a Professional Golf Game Include

A professional travels of golf game is not only involving the player can find the best golf clubs for sale and swing his best, but also include a professional golf caddy ishiner.

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

What's with this guy and the golf????We get some loonies in here don't we.

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,that's kind of weird.,my first son was 9 Lb 5 oz then came my second son at 8 lb 9oz.They're 4 and 2 now.Kids will keep you busy for sure.I hope both mine like these dogs like I do.My first son officially "claimed" my little Frisco/Maverick female back when he was 2.He still tells me that's his dog,lol Kids are cute.We'd love to see some pics of your kids.

9. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Lol my first son was 9lbs even. He's 2 now. Since he could walk he'd walk around the yard with me messing with the dogs. I think they mind him better than me. I have a picture somewhere of him telling one of the younger dogs to sit and the dog sat right in front of him. I'm still @ war with this thing trying to get my pics to upload. I may have to reset some of my settings. I know it'll affect them to see the dogs go, but I'm sure someday they'll understand.

Yeah I saw that golf crap and I was thinking wtf is dude on? Lol

10. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

my boys maddox is the baby @ 6 months. connor is 2

Attached Files: