1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What ya think about this breeding?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SLICK WILLIE, Feb 16, 2006.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Intresting....I like it. Keep me updated on how they turn out ;)

3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I been looking to do this breeding and just had to get hold of the right bitch to make it happen. It's just a chance I had to take but this blood is very well known for gameness and the sire comes from very complete dogs himself. I'll be farming the crop ya know! But keeping a few to add back to the yard if all goes well.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2006
  4. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

I dont know how u guys feel u can judge a breeding by pedigree alone,
    i've said it over and over if u breed shit 2 shit u get bullshit!
    the personal quality (gameness-wind-mouth-wresting ability) has to be there in each. If this is so then u should get good pups regardless of what your ped looks like.
    PEACE LUV HAPPINESS
    YOUR FRIEND IN THE GAME
    FREDDLOVE

Bakercloud likes this.
  5. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

As the PED goes the dogs look pretty good but I agree with FREDDLOVE1 when he said you can only really have game if you breed game. IF the parents are proven then you will have some nice pups GOOD LUCK I HOPE THE BEST FOR YA.

Bakercloud likes this.
  6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Funny you would say something like that Freddlove. Do you know the sire and the dam or BGFU's breeding practices. He is not in the business of making pretty papers, anyone who has been here long enough to see even a few of his posts would know this.

7. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thank's Rock, but let'em poke fun with me because they ant willing to leave their comfort zone. Why do I have it like that? Because I like it like that!

8. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Not true! The Sire and Dam can be game and not throw anything into the offspring. Breeding is a gamble unless its been done in the past and proven to give you a quality litter of dogs. People breed and sit on the litter to find out if it works or not. If it don't work it's a breeding you never hear about and Wow, that's a heart breaker huh! Ask a breeder how many sorry breedings they have produced and see how long they talk to ya!

9. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Well I personally think that this breeding on paper as well as knowing BGFU and his breeding practices, should and will produce some outstanding dogs. Also have to remember that is if you really look at this ped, and understand whats behind the first four, you will see that this is a classic blend that has produced over and over again. Excellent choice BGFU!

10. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

Helluva 4 way cross of Eli/bolio/redboy/snooty. I'm sure that you will have your share of keepers from this breeding. Good Luck!

11. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

your absolutely right, pups should have hybrid vigour

12. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thank's GAPITS and Blacksheep for backing up the cause of such a breeding!

13. tzo45

tzo45 Pup

i luv that blend right there, looks like nothin but quality dogs right there. i was just wondering if that breeding is already working in the past/present. also, please keep a brotha up to speed on it ,slick.

14. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I think that it'll produce some good stuff, BGFU knows his dogs.
    Good luck man

15. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

You can send one of those pups my way looks like a good cross to me.

16. FREDDLOVE1

FREDDLOVE1 Banned

I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF THE BREED DON'T BREED UNTESTED DOGS.KEEP THA GAME TRUE AND REAL.GO TO HELL WIT THAT PAPER BREEDING I DON'T CARE WHO THE BREEDER IS. EVERY STOCK OF BLOODLINE THROWS CUR FROM TIME TO TIME.

17. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

knowing u and ur dogs,,, they should turn out some good dogs,,,,let us know how it turn out,,,

FRED_------ stick around and know who your talking about before you throw accusations like that without knowing the person

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2006
  18. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

We all know thats a real nice breeding, i dont even have to look at the ped!

19. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i got a question to the dogmen, what does it mean when someone says they are going to farm out the pups, i've been tryin to figure it out but i just don't know what it means

20. ROSE

ROSE Banned

What Does Super Member Mean?