1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what up everybody from memphis

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ddavis187, Dec 1, 2008.

1. ddavis187

ddavis187 Pup

whats up erbody....im new to the forum....my names Devin....i currently have two puppies....the girl is 10 weeks any my boi is 4 weeks(long story for why i have a pup that yung)..but anywayz im actually kinda new to the pitbull scene so get up with me an show some love...and o yeah ima post pics up a lil later when i find my cam

2. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

Welcome to the community, you have come to the right place to learn about the apbt, there is a wealth of information with in them there pages.

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

they're is someone else on here from Memphis,,,i'm not that far from there, but anyways there is alot of good info here and the search feature is good to use,,
    glad to meet you devin,

4. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

Hey I lived in Memphis for four months a couple years ago. I am in North Carolina now though (born and raised).
    Welcome to the forum....:D

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site!!!!!

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome Devin ;)

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome to the forum!

8. ddavis187

ddavis187 Pup