1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What the fuck is this world coming too?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Saiyagin, May 24, 2016.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

2. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Just think all of this is right before the RNC . They're trying to destabilize the country before the Election .

reddirt redneck, bamaman and smalldog like this.
  6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol that's funny. He got camel chucked.

I just found a middle eastern grocery store a few blocks from me that advertises camel and goat meat. Never had either so I figured when I go grocery shopping this week I'm going to stop in there and get a little of both just to try it out.

bamaman likes this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I tried Goat before ,really wasn't my cup of tea.You never know until you try it!

AGK likes this.
  8. promoe

promoe Top Dog

i can't believe my buddy Sai started a thread that has over 30 pages without a Mayfield/IronMike/TG bash fest ! WTG Sai lol

CajunBoulette, treezpitz and AGK like this.
  9. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

I like goat myself. I got a buddy he wont eat much any other meat than goat. I like lamb as well. Eat lots of pork, its easy to feed out & dont take much to process, I butcher couple times a year. & buy a half beef . Eat lots of fish & deer as well

niko and bamaman like this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

11. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I never had camel meat but goat is delicious if prepared the right way. Try looking up a Jamaican Curry recipe for the best flavor. Tastes similar to lamb but a bit different.

AGK and reddirt redneck like this.
  12. niko

niko CH Dog

My buddy got himself a big elk this year and he's begging me to try it lol...only meat ill eat besides cow,chicken or pork is buffalo,and thats pushing it lol...when I fish it's catch and release lol

reddirt redneck likes this.
  13. AGK

Elk is fantastic tasting. So is caribou and moose.

reddirt redneck, niko and bamaman like this.
  14. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

There's a jerky outlet in Garland TX that has elk and moose jerky. Along with gator jerky and a bunch of other crazy stuff. I would always just get the beef jerky but it was interesting seeing the other stuff.

niko and AGK like this.
  15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I will try pretty much anything once , I may not eat it again but I will try it once.

niko and AGK like this.
  16. AGK

Our gander mountain here sells many different kinds of jerky like the place your talking about. I've tried a few. I haven't really came across a jerky I didn't like. I prefer to make my own though.

reddirt redneck, niko and treezpitz like this.
  17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I bought a dehydrator just to make jerky but I can not get it as good as the jerky outlet. I like it tender, not hard. And my stuff doesn't come out right, it's not hard, but just not exactly right.

niko likes this.
  18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Got to get the seasoning right .

reddirt redneck, niko and treezpitz like this.
  19. niko

niko CH Dog

Kippered beef steak....:)

20. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

I make a lot of deer jerky in the fall, bad part is my oldest will eat a pound at a time.. So it dont last or ya end up jerking half a kill

bamaman likes this.