1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What the fuck is this world coming too?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Saiyagin, May 24, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

So this is Nas lmao! THe reason you opened another handle is because I told your broke " can't afford a phone ass " I wouldn't argue with you on religion anymore.Most Americans have cell phones ,as most of us don't have land lines anymore,myself included.Try getting a JOB ! It's not my fault you don't have a cell! I don't understand why it's such a big deal to own a cell phone,I pay 45 bucks a month .Thats terrible right ! Ok so you have toasted another handle Mr.Holliday and I am very impressed with your careless behavior of putting your last name on a public forum.I suppose your next handle will be your first name ?And once again I don't care what you think about religion and I even went out of my way to point out to you that your entitled to your opinions ! You don't have the right to attack me or any other member because of our religious beliefs.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Wrong again as usual fool.......its always about what is politically correct and ACCEPTABLE as well as what is NOT deemed acceptable at that particular time in history. Its never been about EQUALITY....America is about Majority rules over minorities that is how its been done since America was founded......We dont pick presidents based on there QUALIFICATIONS we pick them by the Majority who support them.....NOTHING IS FAIR OR EQUAL IN THIS WORLD....in our world we have a epidemic of OBESITY as well as STARVATION going on at the same time LMAO.....In todays time it seems its the opposite where the minorities rule over the majorities.....Once again Church and STATE are separate.....marriage belongs to the Church ......the benefits belong to the state.......The powers that be could of easily settled this matter with out any sides infringing on the other by giving homosexuals the EXACT SAME BENEFITS of married couples WITHOUT the RELIGIOUS CEREMONY OF MARRIAGE....and for your info IT DOES EFFECT RELIGION as it has ALREADY STARTED every thing has a cause and effect,...I will bet my life it will effect religion as there have been some pastors who perform marriages as a business to force them to go against there beliefs to marry homosexuals couples or else they can no longer practice marriage as a business.....you are living in a DREAM no wonder your name is DREAM Pits. LMAO....America has never been ABOUT EQUALITY....diversity yes but not equality.

Politically correct> In America its a FELONY to fight dogs..........In Japan its LEGAL to fight dogs.

Politically correct> In America certain states have BSL......In Japan no BSL.

Politically correct> In America legal age for sex is 15-16 depending on which state with the minors, parents and family judges consent.......In Japan bitches can have legal sex at 13. LMAO....Japan here I come!!!!! LMAO

Politically correct> In America one can only legally gamble in certain states, where is the equality in that??? A lot of states have alot of different rules laws and regulations where is the equality in that? .....Like I said NOTHING IS FAIR OR EQUAL IN THIS WORLD it NEVER HAS BEEN AND IT NEVER WILL. LOL.....EVEN IN NATURE NOTHING IS FAIR OR EQUAL that is why some species GO EXTINCT. LMAO

niko likes this.
  3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Naw, religion does not force itself on to anyone, its man who forces himself onto man......man ALWAYS likes to blame EVERYTHING else but HIMSELF. LOL

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Like I said in my other posts all these new handles popping up out of no where are actually former members.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

AND WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY AVATAR???? JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET USE TO THAT CAT WITH THE STUPID HALLOWEEN HAT.....NOW I HAVE THIS YELLOW CAT WITH A PIRATE HAT........PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU. LMAOROTF

treezpitz and reddirt redneck like this.
  6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

This is hope they're bring down the country being Politically correct . It destroys every country they tried this . Black lives matter no talking about Islam gay married . Gay people are born gay and any dumb ass that thinks otherwise is blind . Black Lives Matter all lives matter . There is more white guys getting shot by police but your not going to hear it but once and it goes away . Who thinks ole BO did a good job now funding the bad guys . It started in Ukraine and Syria and now here it comes to us . Look at Venezuela $150 for a dozen eggs . Hope yawl are paying attention .

7. niko

niko CH Dog

So true Goat....ALL PEOPLE MATTER

old goat and reddirt redneck like this.
  8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Holiday I think is a Scottish name and they like many other Scotts didn't ha ve much choice but to move across the ocean to America and most stuck around here and fought for Independence and some of the other Holidays fled to Canada .I guess they had enough of fighting.Here in the deep south I know some Holidays and I actually grew up with a few.Very brave men and in the 6ft5 range .Broad shoulders , big boned men who love a good fight.

9. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

Stupid sheeple One posted about sin n loving the sinner Hat can be why they love the 5000 plus gods cause their God is a correction is thee biggest sinner rape Mass murder calling for children to be killed telling to take young girls as their wife's kids ... Promoting rape This is their Gods yet they think non believes should follow such evil and cause we don't and we see it n call it as it is they wanna talk shit n tell others more bullshit I say all I say so others esp children those innocent ones believers push their hate on can abuse children and teach and push their hate o sorry their gods hate lol Fkn stupid fks. All I'm gonna say on this is it's really a strong thing so powerful you can take people from their land home loved ones beat chain kill many and still after all that time them same beings will kneel to their owners gods n worse we see it passed down generation to generation it's been done to many a people of many a group be it country towns rooms they push they hate and HATE WHEN YOU POINT OUT HOW FKN DUMB THE PEOPLE ARE TO BELIEVE N PUSH THEIR TERRORIST WAYS. Sad sick fks And just more of a reason he world is crumbling to many idiots buying into gods of all kinds but hey their 1 God out of the 5000 plus is the real one and with new books we can ignore more of the doings n sayings and as time goes it will as it has been slowly done fade away and mankind will reclaim the earth and its people from the puppets and their owners praise be to Tommy Bahama and he shiny peddle of Amber corn kernel o so holy pebble. Piss on Your Gods Your ways of not thinking and worse your insults to humanity and your family before and after you. More so We hope the children can one day charge their parents for abuse as religion is the key to Hate End Religion Hate will End. Jesus A Bastard a product of rape lol if only such a superhero was real but hey with eyes and minded closed its easy to believe and ignore all the truth around you as you live in a fairytale and take part in drowning mankind. Now after the call I got yesturday this shows We need to work harder to End religion and teach,educate those newer ers so they to can see the light and not continue the abuse any longer. We Out lol preach on . And o some idiot said something about my lifestyle? You mean being truthful even within myself lol I don't care what a book says or doesn't as I see it was wrote n controlled by man one of the easiest I trick of species so my lifestyle is much better and open then the masses this shit talk ain't new been doing dos longer then most of ya and been dealing with dumb fks filled n mislead with hate my whole life and It's funny same stupid people with the same stupid shit. Stupid fks. QUOTE="mrpickles, post: 748663, member: 36344"]I hope someone leaves Jesus a memo...wouldn't want to be killed when he comes back because I'm a non believer lol....wouldn't want any Old Testament justice on my ass,Trinity...Father,Son and Holy Spirit...It means you're messing with the OG, The same God as the Old Testament with a twist lol[/QUOTE]
    Stupid

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

[QUOin E="O.S.O. NAS, post: 749253, member: 36276"]Stupid sheeple One posted about sin n loving the sinner Hat can be why they love the 5000 plus gods cause their God is a correction is thee biggest sinner rape Mass murder calling for children to be killed telling to take young girls as their wife's kids ... Promoting rape This is their Gods yet they think non believes should follow such evil and cause we don't and we see it n call it as it is they wanna talk shit n tell others more bullshit I say all I say so others esp children those innocent ones believers push their hate on can abuse children and teach and push their hate o sorry their gods hate lol Fkn stupid fks. All I'm gonna say on this is it's really a strong thing so powerful you can take people from their land home loved ones beat chain kill many and still after all that time them same beings will kneel to their owners gods n worse we see it passed down generation to generation it's been done to many a people of many a group be it country towns rooms they push they hate and HATE WHEN YOU POINT OUT HOW FKN DUMB THE PEOPLE ARE TO BELIEVE N PUSH THEIR TERRORIST WAYS. Sad sick fks And just more of a reason he world is crumbling to many idiots buying into gods of all kinds but hey their 1 God out of the 5000 plus is the real one and with new books we can ignore more of the doings n sayings and as time goes it will as it has been slowly done fade away and mankind will reclaim the earth and its people from the puppets and their owners praise be to Tommy Bahama and he shiny peddle of Amber corn kernel o so holy pebble. Piss on Your Gods Your ways of not thinking and worse your insults to humanity and your family before and after you. More so We hope the children can one day charge their parents for abuse as religion is the key to Hate End Religion Hate will End. Jesus A Bastard a product of rape lol if only such a superhero was real but hey with eyes and minded closed its easy to believe and ignore all the truth around you as you live in a fairytale and take part in drowning mankind. Now after the call I got yesturday this shows We need to work harder to End religion and teach,educate those newer ers so they to can see the light and not continue the abuse any longer. We Out lol preach on . And o some idiot said something about my lifestyle? You mean being truthful even within myself lol I don't care what a book says or doesn't as I see it was wrote n controlled by man one of the easiest I trick of species so my lifestyle is much better and open then the masses this shit talk ain't new been doing dos longer then most of ya and been dealing with dumb fks filled n mislead with hate my whole life and It's funny same stupid people with the same stupid shit. Stupid fks. QUOTE="mrpickles, post: 748663, member: 36344"]I hope someone leaves Jesus a memo...wouldn't want to be killed when he comes back because I'm a non believer lol....wouldn't want any Old Testament justice on my ass,Trinity...Father,Son and Holy Spirit...It means you're messing with the OG, The same God as the Old Testament with a twist lol[/QUOTE]
    Stupid[/QUOTE]
    Who In thd hell taught you this stupid ass shit ? Lmao..I am in my late 40s and have never , I mean never heard shit like this !

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Wow this thread got long ... Many people don't believe in God but many of those people when they come to the end of their road pray there will be something there when their heart stops it's a never ending argument til your dead

12. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Why they fuck do I got a Pokemon

13. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Damn yall,..Did anybody else skim his stupid rant due to not really giving a shit about what he has to say anymore, people like him should seriously not be allowed around kids,,,AT ALL.. Im not even going to dignify with comment to the insane nut case... Not even worth the retort.. We all moved on & he came back out of left field... I will tell yall one thing most Ive met like him, are only pissed because the Word teaches they are wrong & they have so much slef hate it consumes them like a raging fire.... Ya know, like the one they are bound for, as are all sinners....

Attached Files:

bamaman and niko like this.
  14. niko

niko CH Dog

Nas is starting to sound just a lil bit crazy lol

bamaman and reddirt redneck like this.
  15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I tried to gather as much out of it as I could.I have atheist in my family so it's not like I have never been around folks that don't believe in God.Never in my 40 somethin yrs of living have I ever heard anything like Nas is spilling.When my atheist relatives come to visit and we set the table to eat ,they bow their heads for prayer just as the rest of us.We don't ask them to ,they do it out of respect and we don't force them to.Now this is just a example of religion and atheist respecting each other .I look at what Nas is saying and its pure hate ,honestly I have never saw or heard anything like it or anything close to it.Plenty of atheist in the South ,I have friends that are also but it's never gotten disrespectful.Maybe it's because we have manners ? I don't know..Shit I even apologized to Nas in case I offended him and told him I would only talk dogs with him from now on.Nas couldn't accept that ! so Fuck You Nas !

16. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Hehehe

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  17. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

Stupid sheeple One posted about sin n loving the sinner Hat can be why they love the 5000 plus gods cause their God is a correction is thee biggest sinner rape Mass murder calling for children to be killed telling to take young girls as their wife's kids ... Promoting rape This is their Gods yet they think non believes should follow such evil and cause we don't and we see it n call it as it is they wanna talk shit n tell others more bullshit I say all I say so others esp children those innocent ones believers push their hate on can abuse children and teach and push their hate o sorry their gods hate lol Fkn stupid fks. All I'm gonna say on this is it's really a strong thing so powerful you can take people from their land home loved ones beat chain kill many and still after all that time them same beings will kneel to their owners gods n worse we see it passed down generation to generation it's been done to many a people of many a group be it country towns rooms they push they hate and HATE WHEN YOU POINT OUT HOW FKN DUMB THE PEOPLE ARE TO BELIEVE N PUSH THEIR TERRORIST WAYS. Sad sick fks And just more of a reason he world is crumbling to many idiots buying into gods of all kinds but hey their 1 God out of the 5000 plus is the real one and with new books we can ignore more of the doings n sayings and as time goes it will as it has been slowly done fade away and mankind will reclaim the earth and its people from the puppets and their owners praise be to Tommy Bahama and he shiny peddle of Amber corn kernel o so holy pebble. Piss on Your Gods Your ways of not thinking and worse your insults to humanity and your family before and after you. More so We hope the children can one day charge their parents for abuse as religion is the key to Hate End Religion Hate will End. Jesus A Bastard a product of rape lol if only such a superhero was real but hey with eyes and minded closed its easy to believe and ignore all the truth around you as you live in a fairytale and take part in drowning mankind. Now after the call I got yesturday this shows We need to work harder to End religion and teach,educate those newer ers so they to can see the light and not continue the abuse any longer. We Out lol preach on . And o some idiot said something about my lifestyle? You mean being truthful even within myself lol I don't care what a book says or doesn't as I see it was wrote n controlled by man one of the easiest I trick of species so my lifestyle is much better and open then the masses this shit talk ain't new been doing dos longer then most of ya and been dealing with dumb fks filled n mislead with hate my whole life and It's funny same stupid people with the same stupid shit. Stupid fks. QUOTE="mrpickles, post: 748663, member: 36344"]I hope someone leaves Jesus a memo...wouldn't want to be killed when he comes back because I'm a non believer lol....wouldn't want any Old Testament justice on my ass,Trinity...Father,Son and Holy Spirit...It means you're messing with the OG, The same God as the Old Testament with a twist lol[/QUOTE]
    Stupid
    huh broke ass lol We have a few cells and I'm not Mericans I'm human not stupid enough to allow myself to be called after the same types of beings who slaughter innocent ones for land money and fairytales . Why worry about my name Cleray only a few on here r man enough women enough n grown up enough to not worry if their name is on line Fkn simples I have as well as All have the rt to attack everyone over religion it's a free world weither shits like it or not. Funny getting calls about cunts bent over their sky daddies don't like it Block my Asa it's online a web site lol plenty more and most won't and don't have such types on theirs if ya didn't care what I thought You'd no longer reply but truth hurts like The evil done n caused by mans 5000 plus yep even ur gods Fkn simples lol my name is out there cause I have no fear I welcome all

18. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

I I accepted Ur sorry but that doesn't mean I have to ignore your hate spewing threats another funny thing about y'all think we should accept ones sorry just cause it's said Na doesn't erase the bullshit , and sad for those that now their heads n close their eyes it's another reason so many die. Now finally and again and for the last time on this post lmsao y'all take care may Tata Tutu Awaken ya from the Evils that are your Gods

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Your the only one spewing hate .Hopefully u never leave your Island.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Stupid

huh broke ass lol We have a few cells and I'm not Mericans I'm human not stupid enough to allow myself to be called after the same types of beings who slaughter innocent ones for land money and fairytales . Why worry about my name Cleray only a few on here r man enough women enough n grown up enough to not worry if their name is on line Fkn simples I have as well as All have the rt to attack everyone over religion it's a free world weither shits like it or not. Funny getting calls about cunts bent over their sky daddies don't like it Block my Asa it's online a web site lol plenty more and most won't and don't have such types on theirs if ya didn't care what I thought You'd no longer reply but truth hurts like The evil done n caused by mans 5000 plus yep even ur gods Fkn simples lol my name is out there cause I have no fear I welcome all[/QUOTE]
    You seriously need a translator..