1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What the fuck is this world coming too?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Saiyagin, May 24, 2016.

1. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

“The civil government functions with complete success by the total separation of the Church from the State.”
    ~Founding Father James Madison, 1819, Writings, 8:432, quoted from Gene Garman, “Essays In Addition to America’s Real Religion”

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Regardless if America was not founded on Christian religion it has been PART of America since the very start and is still here till this very day and still going strong.

3. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

I agree 100%

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

So Mr.pickles what type of lines are you running?

5. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Eli/Carver/Bolio for the most part and a little Jeep/Redboy

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Mannnnnnn this is the classic shit atheist like to use against religious people by claiming religious people are not free thinkers/non thinkers that is so fucking absurd LMAO..........This fool probably believes every fucking thing his government tells him. LMAO

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

What country are you from?......Yes change will finally come if religion is removed as earth will be just like hell in the end of days.....its so ironic that atheist feel this world would be a better place without religion ,there is no factual proof of this , in FACT its the OPPOSITE this world will become WORSE.

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

See how retarded this fool is , that he would rather believe in Vampires which are KNOWN through out history as being EVIL.....If vampires ruled this world you would be there bitch. LMAO

bamaman and treezpitz like this.
  9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You seem to have a superiority complex???? thinking your are going to create new laws and telling others what they can or cannot believe in by abolishing every single religion or religious person , sounds just like a communist dictatorship were you are there DELUSIONAL dictator like North Korea, kim jong what the fuck ever his ill name is? LMAOROTF........When your country is in turmoil its the Religious people from other countries that will help aid and rescue your damn grand kids.....they should be like fuck his atheist grand kids let them starve to death to end his despicable cur ass blood line. LMAO

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You do know MORALS AND VALUES are ones BELIEFS right? .....Its ones BELIEFS that determine if people are important or not.....take away those beliefs and no one will care about other PEOPLE anymore and people will no longer be important, like it seems to be in todays time were a lot of new age generation feel they are entitled to everything , its all about me ,me ,me , bunch of selfish , ungrateful kids thinking everything is theres for the taking and not giving anything back in return or even caring about other PEOPLE.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

NAS is so worried about his kids getting influenced by others that he home schools his kids..now that's bad NAS

reddirt redneck likes this.
  12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

NAS is going to brainwash his kids at home by instilling them with his atheists beliefs. LMAO

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's exactly right Sai,hopefully once on thier own they can see he was full of shit.

reddirt redneck and treezpitz like this.
  14. patjr

patjr Top Dog

There is also a train of thought which assumes that non-religious people must lack a moral compass to be able to know the difference.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Know the difference in what right and wrong ? I think common sence tells us most have learned the difference from the society they live in.Are all societies the same ?

patjr and reddirt redneck like this.
  16. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

NAS

Attached Files:

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

WTF is wrong with the News!!!!......lmfao....

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

I looked and tried to find where it will tell you back in the 40's after the war we annex them . From 1976 to 2004 they got the most money we were giving out to the world . Since 1985, it has provided nearly US$3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($121 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II.[2] Seventy-four percent of these funds must be spent purchasing US goods and services.[3] More recently, in fiscal year 2014, the US provided $3.9 billion in foreign military aid to Israel.[2] Israel also benefits from about $8 billion of loan guarantees.[2]

bamaman likes this.
  19. old goat

old goat CH Dog

This guy is a joke . He should read a little more and find out with a license that machine gun just fine . He talks a little funny to so he's not from around here lol .

bamaman likes this.
  20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

OG some folks watch a different TV than I do! mine is a Samsung ! Lol

promoe and old goat like this.