1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What the fuck is this world coming too?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Saiyagin, May 24, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No , the stats doesn support your arguement.Sure the words are there on a peace of paper but it doesn't change fact.

2. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

This country was not founded as a Christian Nation...this is historic fact lol

3. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Throughout the entire document, in all 13 articles, the only reference to anything remotely relating to a god is a term used one time, “Great Governor of the World,” and even then only in the context of general introduction, like “Ladies and gentlemen, members of the court....” Unlike the Declaration of Independence, this document did indeed seek to create a type of government in the form of a confederation of independent states. The authors gave no power or authority to religion. And this document is our first glimpse into the separation of church and state, because just as the Articles of Confederation give no authority to religion in civil matters, so too does the document deny any authority of government in matters of faith.

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

[QUTE="mrpickles, post: 747764, member: 36344"]This country was not founded as a Christian Nation...this is historic fact lol[/QUOTE]
    It Is no longer fact ! So who cares ?

6. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Then why did you respond trying to counter my argument lol

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Why did u respond to mine ?

8. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Neacause you responded first when I said America was not founded as a Christian nation...this is fact

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Fact is it isnt fact now ! Fact is , this is why we so fucked up right now ! I don't give a shit about your fact Pickle.Get is straight !

10. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

The feeling mutual lol

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Here is a fact for you , I'm am going to cut my grass !

treezpitz likes this.
  12. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Have fun:)I pay someone to do mine lol

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep,I bought a 10,000 dollar mower to do mine.Im not that lazy.

treezpitz likes this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It's paid for,,Kabota !deisel engine.

15. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

I posted several parts out of 3 separate documents . All stating GOD.. SO, I guess one or more of us lack some comprehension somewhere... On that, I gotta go to the gym.. I got pugilist to make ..

bamaman likes this.
  16. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Oh & got ya both beat... My kid mows my yard..Ha

bamaman likes this.
  17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

18. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

The Year of the Lord is in no way a reference to their religion, but is simply a date.
    The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783 was signed in Paris, France, 6 years before the French Revolution. At the time, France WAS a de facto Christian nation. The language of the Treaty may simply have been a nod to the French hosts and benefactors.
    Certainly, if the Founding Fathers wanted to make the US a Christian Nation, they could easily have said so. They had no reason to be coy or vague or sloppy about the issue. The fact that the US Constitution, the foundation of our government, only directly references religion in negative terms (no authority to establish a state religion, no religious tests for office, etc.) is strong evidence of their intention that America was is no sense founded on Christianity.

19. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Just listen to what the Founding Father's said
    Benjamin Franklin:
    "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches."
    and
    "As to Jesus of Nazareth...I have some doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and I think it needless to busy myself with it now."
    Thomas Paine:
    "The Christian system of religion is an outrage on common sense."
    and
    "I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."

20. mrpickles

mrpickles Pup

Thomas Paine:
    Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifiying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity."
    and
    "All the tales of miracles, with which the Old and New Testament are filled, are fit only for imposters to preach and fools to believe."