1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What other kind of little critters you got?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AGK, Mar 18, 2015.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Blue I have heard same exact things.This is the main reason I don't care for them.

3. Scream

Scream Pup

Nice lizard your daughter got there!
    I've kept and bred various reptiles over the years,but had to downscale and only keep a handful of snakes at the moment.
    I think reptiles started becoming a bad reputation for carrying salmonella when little kids got pet turtles,put them in their mouth and got ill.Don't put reptile crap in your mouth and you'll be just fine!

4. AGK

Very true scream. Never had an issue with it. I kept many reptiles when my son was growing up. Teach the kids good hand washing hygine and you'll never have an issue with salmonella. You have about as much of a chance of catching it from your eggs as you do a reptile.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Since moving out here to the woods we've had some chickens and guineas. All of them have either got killed or ran off so we only have dogs at the moment. That will change soon.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Dam treez how'd you let those Guinea run off. People down the road got a bunch that I wish would run off!!

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

7. AGK

We finally got her to show off her frill. Lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  8. treezpitz

LOL They are some loud SOBs aren't they? HAHA

Well, I guess I didn't buy mine young enough. I had one batch that I bought and something broke into the coop and killed them before I even let them out to free range. Then I bought a second set after building a better coop and the day I let them out to range was the last day they were here LOL as soon as I opened the coop door they took off and never came back HAHA. Quickest $40 I ever lost.

9. edgar86

edgar86 Big Dog

nice litte monster ,
    I have some roller pigeon and rabbits ,
    But in the pas i had some chameleon and one iguana .

10. I live on a 1207 acre farm so the list of animals i dont own may be shorter....i have 5 horses 4 apaloosa and one quarter..i have over 500 head of cattle holstein angus mix i have around 50 rabbits depending if i just cleaned some or not about 20 chickens have a few barn cats unknown amount my wife usually runs 5-8 large aquariums depending on what she os breeding they arent my pets but we killed and ate or donated over 40 deer last year...we also keep one pig a year...i live on the crazy farm lol

11. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

we had hamsters up until 2011 i believe. donut, makayla ,and snow fluff. makayla was a vicious little rat, but the others were sweet.

12. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

the guineas will do that periodically, theylle just dissappear one day....the thing is, sometimes when you least expect it.......they come back, sometimes with more additions to the flock.

13. treezpitz

A couple days after they ran off we saw two guineas that we believe were ours on a main country road trying to get into a fence so we believe they are goners because they were headed in the wrong direction lol.

14. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Bearded dragon female, 6 years old. got 2nd hand. Loves crickets, who if she doesn't eat keep me up at night! lol. also a North american Box turtle. Carolina Carolina.

15. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

16. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

super cool animals, not really supposed to handle them though.

17. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Handle at your own risk!

18. AGK

Our girls getting bigger.

Video of my daughter and son feeding her, she throws her frill up at the end. Pretty neat to see her do. Id like to get a video of her when we put her on the ground. She stands up on her hind legs, opens her frill and takes off running. Lol its hysterical. Runs right up my curtians.
    20151219_195124_zpsuyfxuul1.mp4 Video by american_gamedog | Photobucket

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Once I get my spread and get it set up I would like lamb/goats, meat rabbits and chickens, and CHICKENS lol.

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I had a 17inch umbee cichlid that I had to put down 2 days ago because 2 weeks before that he broke the cover and jumped out of the Aquarium and most likely paralyzed his spine. Dont worry though I humanly euthanized him on the grill mmmmm good LMAO.