1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what now????

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pitbull4.6, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

OMFG!!! that video was hillarious "blue line family running things" lmao fucking low life crack peddling idiots

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

good post on the Jessup site mike

3. Saddest part of all of that is that Terrence Martin (one of the multiple idiots in the video) seems to have his heart in the right place, but just has no clue what the hell a real bulldog is. If you listen to his other videos giving people advice about selecting breeders and such you can see the man really has a passion for the dogs, but just is going about it all wrong. :(

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

His info is correct, his breed choice, and the fact that he calls blue hippos APBTs is oh so wrong. I watched something like a six part thing on youtube and he KEPT saying APBT and I was wondering what the hell he was talking about lol. BUT he was giving good info otherwise. not a complete idiot. Maybe its just because that's all they get to see... I mean they are in Cali and how would they get TRUE info on the breed?

5. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

He's not like the rest of the morons trying to COMPARE the two knowing there is a difference.. It seems he honestly doesn't know.

6. Agree ShakaZ always wondered if an experience with a real bulldog would change how he looks at things and set his head right about those stupid blue curs. He strikes me as someone who just simply doesn't know any better...

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

And i thought Albany Lou was bad.I rather be forced to listen to Albany Lou everyday,all day,for the rest of my life,than to have to watch that video one more time.

8. Just you wait...they have even MORE songs. :dogstare:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANKdZvixsjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ANKdZvixsjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

OKay I lasted until 1:32. Who can beat that? typical california rappers.

10. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Sorry Adivina but im not clicking that play button,No fucking way am i watching another one of those videos.

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Thing is when he's not trying to be DMX DJ Quik is nice.

12. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Lol good effort ShakaZ i just LOL when i watch them, some people you just cant help! Image Image Image

:D

13. Can't say I blame you ;)

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yup, that thug thug thug this is soo played out. It's a different day and we need rappers that are talking about something.... (i.e. common, talib kwali,) Honestly though I'm so done with rap I now listen to country and my thug card has been revoked. lol

15. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! 110LB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WELL IM GLAD YOUR HERE KID CAUSE EVERY MIN. YOUR ONLINE IS A MIN. YOUR NOT OUT DESTROYING THE BREED I LOVE !!! plus you crack me up with your ignorance!!!!!

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/ANKdZvixsjU&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">
    song is terrible but real talk 3rd verse was hard. do u lose playa points for admitting that? U just have to make it that far without puking... i gotta strong stomach:lala:
    </EMBED>

17. B.E.M.

B.E.M. Pup

You started out ok admitting you fucked up and made a rookie mistake but now you have proven your a fucking dumb ass !!!!! Do us all a favor and quite riding the curtain tail and call your animals what they truly are Mutts,here ill help you on your next newspaper Ad

FOR SALE wanna be pit bulls $1800
    Needed any fucking moron who is willing to believe the bullshit
    That is coming out of mouth because I have a little weenie
    And think the bigger my dog is the bigger It looks forget the fact
    That my dumb ass allowed my 7 month old puppy to get pregnant
    But no worries it means that they will have game.Please don't
    Ask me any question of orgins cause we just use the word Pitt bull
    Cause it sounds cool and scary so please email so I can act tuffer then
    I am in real life...Thanks for wasting your time and reading my Ad
    Signed
    DIP SHIT

There you go figured we would add honesty in the mix..BTW don't run your mouth about the breed I love and work hard to protect,O and if your ever in TX PM me will get you some work done on that mouth of yours and throw in some free public education,bring your dogs and money too

18. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

B.E.M. watch out, he might bring one of his 120lb Juiced up Big Blue Hippos :D to sit on , suffocate your dog to death. :eek::eek:

19. B.E.M.

B.E.M. Pup

what do you mean?:Di just thought they would enjoy the climate much better here and cause you know cost of living is high..

20. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

I mean he might bring his 120lb big boy to your couch, his might sit on yours LOL, then he's going to have to replace your dog, money out his pockets LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.