1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what is a papered dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I agree with everyone but I was simply asking what a papered animal was be it dog, horse or a fuckin goat lol nothing more and nothing less. Obviously for any working animal the value is in the performance NOT paperwork.

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Ah shit, AGAIN your using the wrong terminology. You should of been asking what a Registered animal was and what registry he is registered at.

You know whats so funny about some of these so called NEW Registries popping up that will register MIXED breed dogs as if they are Pure bred like the Shorty bull, Oldeenglishbulldoggie, Razors Edge etc...LMAO

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Oh I would also like to add that the worst part is these people buy those mixed breed dogs thinking they are Pure Bred just because it has Registered papers from a registry. LOL

If thats the case I should start my own registry get some cheap mixbreed dogs and call them Pure bred whatevers and sell them for huge amounts of money LMAO.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Yup, that's all they're doin. Labradoodles, cockadoodles lmmfao!! Save your money and go to the pound.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dream I understand what you were asking.My comment meant nothing .I was just surpised it went this far.But it did turn out kinda interesting.

6. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

That is to be expected, & all spoken on this thread still some what relates, & goes hand to hand...its still a good thread with different views "to each his or her own"!

I don't, & if I do rarely ever sale dogs, & a strain that I have, & have had for many years a lot of people want, & try to get(not at all saying their all that)...have had people really bug me a lot for a pup or grown dog, but something I have found to be the easiest way to weed out people, & get them to stop asking, & go away is to say I don't have "papers" on my dogs!!!

So like I previously said, to me, & I know to many others "papers" means registered dogs with a known registry, & "Pedigreed unpapered" dogs are oviously not registered with a known registry but their lineage is still known, & kept record of in some other way(hand written, ped program, ect)!
    Do they both hold the same value? To me I say yes...its the same animal either way!
    Does it affect its conformation, temperment, traits or performance? Nope...its the same animal either way!

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Hey furious give me a call. I need to talk to you about that male I have gotten and saiyagin you're using the wrong terminology. A papered dog is a registered dog. If you're buying a papered poodle that means the dog is or can be papered, it does not mean I know how the dogs bred.

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Technically I am NOT using the wrong terminology. Its the brain dead masses that just blindly follow along with whats popular like yourself for instance that are using the wrong terminologies. A dogs lineage or pedigree is printed on what Dream? Oh yes thats right a fricken piece of paper LMAO. A pedigree on a paper does NOT mean it comes from a Registry, as its just a piece of PAPER with words on it....Do you not understand the words that are coming out of my mouth son? LMAO.

Lets break it down. When buying a dog the three most frequent questions asked are this> How is the dog bred....followed by is he registered (or in laymans terms does he have papers lol)....then last but not least, what registry is he registerd in.

It seems you dont comprehend what TDK, Sadie and Myself are trying to say LOL.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i understand exactly what you are saying, its common fucking sense is it not? the issue here is that you are the one who cant comprehend. the term papered goes way beyond apbts and the adba. its a general term for dogs of all breeds and even horses, goats and basically anything that is bred by humans. When someone says they are selling papered poodle pups they are telling you they are registered. Same with horses, goats and apbt's. Since paperwork isn't much use in our breed its an after thought but that doesn't change the terms meaning. papered1.jpg [​IMG]

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

LMAO, you see thats exactly what I am talking about BRAIN DEAD people just following something that the masses follow so blindly its like monkey see monkey do LMAO. That is just there Definition of what they think papers are. But logically a piece of paper does not mean its registered. That definition is just IMPLYING that papers automatically mean its registered.

Let me put it this way BASICALLY if the PAPERS did NOT come from a Registry then the dog is not REGISTERED , BUT papers in itself doesnt mean its registered , Get it? LOL

You see its all about being SPECIFIC and not using double speak words to confuse people.

For example lets say someone who doesnt know shit about dogs asking question on papers and registry.

Does the dog come with papers? Yes the dog come with his Vet check papers LMAO.

Is the dog registered? Yes he is registered with the state LMAO.

Im done if you still dont get it come to chat I am giving out free lessons Dream LMAO.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

you cant jus change the definition of something bc u dont like it man lol
    and i do miss chat, i might come f### with ya'll

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I highly doubt that is a factual definition but more of a made up term used by a special group or organization of people.

13. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

This looks familiar. I think I seen the same topic elsewhere Dream! Lol

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

im sure you have #1

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I wish I would have had this back up elsewhere seem's like I was the only one who could think outside a small circle lol ...

16. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

Ok...whenever I get a chance, & privacy to speak on the phone!

17. since were on the subject something ive always wanted to ask with that apbt-online-pedigree website, when someone adds a ped. on there is there anything the sites uses to confirm its true? or is everyone word just taken for it?

reason i ask is because i follow a couple of apbt pages on facebook and sometimes people upload peds that look fishy to me

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No there is no verification or conformation people can make up as much info they want on online pedigree websites they are simply hosting the info they are not verifying anything.

19. Figured as much thanks

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

That rule basically applies to every pedigree generated websites including all the Registries.