1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what is a cold dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hammer head, Nov 12, 2010.

1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

This is the best definition.:)

2. The Manc

The Manc Pup

Whats the midget anology then?...

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Re: famous cur dogs

4. Re: famous cur dogs

No no nooo.... I cur is a sack of bones with nothin inside his heart but quit... the 1 lost he was prolly jus outclassed.... curs dont go on to win mor hell they dont even make pit again lmao:D

5. Re: famous cur dogs

Im right beside ya on tht one YB...

6. Re: famous cur dogs

lmmfao!!! lol pauses looks around to see if any of those ppl finds that funny lol again

7. Re: famous cur dogs

Worng!!!! super wrong at that PM me Rilla

8. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Bullshit ! Sorry but alot of quitters have made it back to the pit.And won more then went on to quit again.You have to decide what you want winners or losers?The gambler will take a winner.The true dogman will take a game loser!

9. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

:)

10. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

oops wrong topic

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
  11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

You aint going to belive this but yesterday i wrote douwn a simulair piece aboutBiocemical make up of the body and how it reacts to trauma. but delete it in the end because i knew this would be a drag. However today i cant help myself to post one more time hahahah. i never BTW actualy saw the TG piece above.

The problem and at the same time the good thing in this discusion is that all the diferend opinions that we read here, is that everybody need to prove there own truths!.

I can relate and understand bose discussuion with gorrila. as ther have been have plenty a dog that quits faster then other dogs, Who also quit but afther a ""harder"" and ""longer"" show.
    If you lable them both as ""curs"" then i have a problem with that . Because the second dog obiusly is the ""GAMER"" dog then the one that quits faster under less harder conditions.

We can also call the dog that took more befor he quit a lesser CUR!!?? . But to me thats bacwards thinking i perfeur The gamer dog of the two eczamples.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    About Schok..
    Ofcours a dog can be in schok and stand on al 4!!and quit. some people use it as a ecscuse saying he was while the dog quit due to heat(witchs makes them quit faster) . but i have seen PLENTY a dog that did quit in shock on al 4. and claim tem to be deep game!!, and with the ecseption of one Daed game
    Schok in bulldogs for those who dont know is due to blood loss and ore poor condition.
    The system shuts douwn and consentraights everyting (blood thats left) around the vital organs ,blood presure drops Hemoglobin is low meaning blood cant cary oqygen around. The brain suffers from it because its not getting enoughf oqygen suplied to it to funktion. resuld body and mind are not able to ""think"" and ore ""react"" acordingly to instinkt!!. this hase NOTHING to do with gameness, but with the laws of nature . here is a link that discribed diferend kinds of Schok
    http://www.answers.com/topic/shock
    Last but not least.. Earl tudor ones was at pit side and this guy said to him The dog you bet on thusend look game to me at all. earl replied ."" im not betting on him being game im betting on him winning!!
    ""
    Tudors Dibo was one of the first dogs that not only produced game dogs ,but dogs that had ecseptional mouth and roughfness as wel, withs in those days was around but ""not"" as freakwend.
    there for dibo whent on to be the single most importend foundation dog in history!!. As he was pre potend in producing these traights in his ofspring and there ofspring.
    Dibo elevated the breed in its intyer to a higher level.

Famelys with less ore no dibo blood in them like manny a Bas tramp red boy dog ore famely who are colby Dime bred . are know to have lesser mouths and being less roughf( hensh the Jaksons Hank input of the day) and be VERY game, this thussend nesersarely mean they where ore are actualy GAMER,
    But due to the lack of mouth they need to show it more often!!!!! and therfor could be lableld more ez as gamer dogs. Breeding for game dogs was ore is more ez this way i gues.
    But as said above ther is always a flip side to every coin.. Its just how you look at it.

12. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

true true true:dogdrink:

13. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

how does this basic beginner question get 6 pages??? oh i know....because this is a show dog site.....u guys keep tricking me with that gamedog.com url!!!:D:D

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Great post.

15. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Hmm.. scrolling through all these answers would really confused a new person..

Though my understanding of a cold dog is one who has not/doesn't turn on. It has nothing to do with the dog being a cur nor his or her ability..

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Like Ive said many times before, Gameness is NOT unlimited, All dogs have a limited amount of gameness and they all have there limits.

17. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

best statment I ever heard

18. bullhead

bullhead Pup

Ch. Chi Chi a 7xw winner not even bred once??? what a damn shame. any sound breeder i would think, could make quality prospects off of curs like that!!!
    pesonally i'd try breeding her with a known plug from the same blood.. if that didntwork than iwouldnt use her because of her parents record. a cross might stir it up to much.

nothing is perfect; so called gameness is like any other complex trait, if you focus to hard on it you will loose other traits. to be competitive you need them all. sometimes breeding is like a recipe...

from all i've read about paper hanging and the reasons why; i'll bet hiding curs must be one big reason for it. with eveyone crying and pointing this cur and that. a damn shame.

2 minutes or 2 hours a quit is a cur. so technically if you loose no matter how you showed, you also are a cur!? hey loosers quit they cant work any longer!? a cur!? again so called gameness... fools...

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"Chichi was a hemophridite" was that the only time you seen that? did her sir/dame or any littermates ever throw any other's like that? also did that condition stop her from producing pups ?

20. I knew what happened and what didn't. The list of curs "you" posted below had just as great of a record combined as the record you mentioned. Many on here do not know Crenshaw and Fb hated eachother and the curs posted was 60% dogs Crenshaw owned,bred or had dogs bred down from, not a coinicedence imo.

Crenshaws rascal
    crenshaws ch missy ( jeeps sister)
    Crenshaws otis
    Finleys. Bo
    Wallings bullyson
    carvers cracker
    crenshaws ch charlie ( jeeps brother)
    friscos mother chinagirl
    Mtn mans bandit
    teals sarge. ( redboy grandaddy)
    woods snooty

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010