1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what food for pup?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by p1tbull, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

purina...yuck. i wouldnt feed that crap to a razors edge dog

2. BeninoKnl

BeninoKnl Banned

We feed our dogs raw feed. Pups and grown.

Protein can not hurt the kidneys as long as the kidneys are healthy from start .

Whit bad kidneys you should not stress them at all. Take the dog to vet .

We give dogs atleast 2.5 grams of protein / kg of body weight 2 times / ed. hell we have even got them whey- 100.

// Benino Kennels.

3. Gioferani

Gioferani Pup

weekdays raw once a day (lamneck with the bones,whole rabbit, chickencarkas and a little organs) weekends Orijen Regional Red. Been on this since his 4th month. growing good, good energy, good coat and good stool.Bones(uncooked ofcourse) are no issue he just crunches those without much effort like most dogs would i think.

Feeding raw was less of an effort than i initially thought, definetly a recommendation.

4. I usually use Diamond Puppy, works great. I wouldnt use an all life stage for pups. They need nutrients that- despite what people think- they arent getting from an all life stage dog food. VF and Taste of the Wild are also great products.