1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think a good price would be.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by pwanky, Oct 2, 2016.

1. pwanky

pwanky Pup

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Guess it depends on how much you want the blood, doesn't it? To me, it's worthless. To you, maybe $1 million? Not sure how else to answer that.

bks, AGK and italianpit like this.
  3. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Couldn't have said it any better.

bks and treezpitz like this.
  4. John Galt

John Galt Pup

Is he really almost 15 years old? The pedigree shows him born 12-10-2001.

5. amistad

amistad Big Dog

I bred my bitch to a 12 year old stud. She had two pups I got one he got one, everybody is happy no money.

6. pwanky

pwanky Pup

this guy ask if could do it. should have done it my self no he is just turn 6yrs. old

7. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

If a guy wants to use your dog for stud charge him tree fiddy, right?

oakgrove, reddirt redneck and AGK like this.
  8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Yep, bout tree fiddy sounds but right. Lol

oakgrove likes this.
  9. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

You put me on to the origins of tree fiddy with the south park clip, lol. Loch Ness Monster wanted about tree fiddy.

10. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

I need about tree Fiddy, how about two fiddy. I gave him a dollar. Lmao

11. pwanky

pwanky Pup

yea right bout 7 fiddy anyway yall must be some kids.

12. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

at least we are not asking strangers on the interwebs how much we should charge. If he is a friend charge nothing and ask for apup or two off the litter. or ask for the favour to be returned. Either way it's only your business what you do or charge.

13. AGK

Lol, I've been a faithful viewer since it started. It's the best look at how America really is. Haha.

They've done a episode on basically every popular craze that goes on here or major event for the last 20 years. They'll never run out of ideas since they're always about whats in the news here currently or the dumb shit people panic about. :D

RS has a point.

He's worth what you feel he's worth. What the next man is willing to pay. For 750, he'd have had to either already produced something or is at least a 2xer from a proven line. That's just me, someone who has the same or similar blood to your dog that really wants to take a chance could feel that price is fair. Just depends. I myself, with my studs, go by how much work is this breeding going to be for me and charge accordingly. Lol

14. AGK

And no, as much as it may seem at times, I am not a child. Ahhh but if I could have a do over knowing what I know now. ;)

reddirt redneck likes this.
  15. AGK

He is bred well by the way.

How is he has an individual?

promoe likes this.
  16. pwanky

pwanky Pup

been having these dogs over 20yrs. I no what I want to charge.just wanted opinions and see that wasn't hard was it.whats wrong with asking questions? anyway I wasn't asking strangers I was asking for opinions.

17. pwanky

pwanky Pup

yea I no he is bred well hes wrapped a little tight crazy ass hell hes finally come down enough.

18. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Well then he's worth whatever you feel is the going rate and how much you want to part with your dogs bloodlines. Only you know from your 20 years experience what to charge depending on how much you know the other guy.

Nothing wrong with charging Tom Garner prices if they are willing to pay the piper.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  19. pwanky

pwanky Pup

I wouldn't charge that much but 350 he have to give up some pups.

20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

So, is your point for this thread to work out a stud fee deal/pup deal? Seems that is your only objective. If so, I can move your thread to the kennel section where it belongs.