1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you guys think of this breeding?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by notepanop, Oct 15, 2011.

1. notepanop

notepanop Pup

I have bought two puppies from two litters off Haystack x Miss Simba II and Haystack x Edith. A male from the first and a female from the second. I put these two puppies together in the future, what do you think?

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

This oughta be good.

3. notepanop

notepanop Pup

I thought so too. Double Haystack.

4. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

notepanop, congratulations for getting these two puppies safely to Thailand. You may be rather dissapointed with some of the responses that you are about to receive, iff anybody takes interest in this thread that you have started.

To save much of the negative responses that you are going to get I will just fill you in on some of the things that people could write.

First, some will say that if the dogs are just puppies then why are you already thinking about breeding them if these dogs have not yet proven that they are worthy of breeding.

Others might ask you why you would even be thinking of breeding if you have to ask others about breeing over the internet, that you should leave that to experienced breeders.

I would suggest that you seriously consider these questions and any others that might be posted and if you are going to breed them just make sure that you do justice to the litter and to your investment by caring for them or placing them with owners that will utilize them to the best of the their working abilities.

Good Luck

5. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Aww man, you ruined all the fun. :)

6. I was thinking the same thing, lol, words of wisdom babedulce......

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

You took that the wrong way. I meant the replies that you will probably recieve wont be the ones you were expecting.

8. notepanop

notepanop Pup

Thank you for these words. Just keep in mind that I am speaking as a newbie here. Firstly, there are no good game dogs like ones I can find in the states here in Thailand. I began to do research and a while ago decided to buy a puppy from Tom. My first one was also off Haystack x Edith, and I am enjoying him a lot. I love him so much that I decided maybe I can make some money from something I love, and that is being with my dogs. As we are a big family here in Thailand, we believe we are able to have quite a number of dogs and start a business. So we bought two more, and they are awesome. Even though these dogs have not yet proven that they are worthy of breeding, I would at least like to try and I'm already prepared with the consequences I may face.

Secondly, I asked this question so you guys in this forum with more experience than me obviously can tell me what you guys would think of this breeding. Good? Bad? I just want as many answers to the question as possible. I know I may not have very much experience, but no one starts out with full experience right?

I do consider these questions and yes I do and will do what I think is good and that is doing justice to the litter and caring for them as best I can.

Thank you.

9. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

First of all, you have choosen these dogs and your intent have been to get some brood stock, right?
    Or at least some stock to start up with?
    Well, just wait how they´ll turn in every aspect and then if you, because it´s your responsibility, have to decide if you would like to start something with them or not.
    Simple as that!
    Pups are pups and wait what the future will bring.
    All the best and good luck with them!

10. notepanop

notepanop Pup

Yes. Thank you.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

party pooper...

12. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

You have some exceptional pups there notepanop. time will tell be very patient and enjoy them as pups. in a few years, or once they mature you will have much more clearer view on breeding and more experience for you as well. hope you have great success..good luck.

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Is this a TG thread in disguise?

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yep, gimme a minute lol

15. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Lol I just had to. Its been a few days since a new one.

16. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Party pooper!!! I know, huh...

17. elibred

elibred Big Dog

[​IMG]

18. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

lol!!! yall are retarded

19. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

it looks nice

20. ROSE

ROSE Banned

QUOTE: I love him so much that I decided maybe I can make some money from something I love, and that is being with my dogs. As we are a big family here in Thailand. (Is this your main purpose for making the breedings?)