1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you guys think of my boy?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by mikeyntaylor, Sep 30, 2013.

1. willie tire 2.jpg tire 3.jpg He just turned 1. I have been trying to get him in shape but it is a very slow process.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Hard to see looking sideways but from the view I have, looks like a good looking dog. Enjoy him but I wouldn't push him too hard at 1. He'll shape up, just monitor his food intake and walk him regularly.

3. willie tire.jpg willie tire 2.jpg [​IMG]
    Figured out how to turn the picture around

4. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Nice looking red dog. I've always liked red dogs. They just look fiery from the jump.