1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do you do

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by rockey, Oct 15, 2011.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Posting peds is fine. Your posts are just fine as well. I am not sure every one really knows which dogs you are refering to which is probably why you have gotten so few responses. I know I am a little confused about which studs you are referring to. But, whatever stud you decided to use I am sure it will be a nice breeding as the female has already shown she can throw nice pups and you have some very well bred males.

2. rockey

rockey Big Dog

we know thats done purposely we weren't gonna breed anything till spring bam the dog from down soulth is sapost to be here yesterday haven't heard from him yet ,,then what we call the best one alive possibaly might be braught into our program again we couldn't be happier ,, as usual everything will be placed with sos members from here and there some don't know they are members with the down soulth litter,, the other is strictly private stock ,, don't want anyone to think we are pushing anything ,,

3. rockey

rockey Big Dog

PROLBEM F'EN SOLVED !!!! the mexican custums thaught this 80 year old man schouldn't be able to spend time with his family with his dog ,, they decided with little reason to seiz his dog it's in holding come on the guy is 80 no criminal record and the dog doesn't have a hair out of place something about not just do you have to have a clean bill of health you have to have all records from birth or they just want the dog what a country !! probally 1 of the best dogs in mexico definitally the best dog that's 25% garner 25% tonka/pedro and 50% one of the best bitches we ever had i really was looking foward to working him in the system the garner had chinaman x china girl it also had china man hobbs's tuffy witch in back of that yes there was plenty to make us want him back ,, now they'll kill it for fun the old man will probally just die weeks latter of sadness a shame ,, i did tell the girl who i origonally gave the pup to if it don't work with you just give him back to me now i'm the jerk responsible for them loosing their 6 year old dog