1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What color bulldog do u like?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jetson, Nov 27, 2009.

1. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

:) Here s mines !! [​IMG]

2. has anyone read or heard of an article about "colour in breeding" its old, dont know how true it is, sure makes you think though, let me find it and try posting it...

3. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

black/and a sucker for some well painted multy colors.

4. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Black. Partial to a buckskin, would like a bitch.

5. jetson

jetson Big Dog

i would like to have one tri color i think they look good post some of ur tri colored please!!!

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I don't really have a favorite, but I'm not big on white dogs, or all these freakin' dilutes. Everytime I look at CoCo, who is blue fawn, I feel sorry for her! lol Gaud.. it's such an ugly color. lol

7. ray

ray Pup

i have no favorite color, as long as its a good bulldog..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

8. Jetson here is an old pic of a tri-colored dog for you. This was back in 1978 and pictured is a Tudor/Corvino cross male (front) and a tri-colored Colby bred bitch out of Walter Komosinski's yard.

[​IMG]

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

black,brindle,buckskin/blackmask,red/blackmask

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

i like black and chocolate dogs but even more i love dogs with whatever color body but with a white head, somethin about that makes em look serious to me lol
    :D

11. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Game is my favorite color.

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yea yea of course, it should be to everyone, but this thread is just for fun bro

13. BSK

BSK Pup

I like red-brindle-buckskin colors.I own 2 out of 3 lookin for buckskin

Attached Files:

• 033.JPG
      033.JPG
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    • 112.jpg
      112.jpg
      File size:
      7.2 KB
      Views:
  14. jetson

jetson Big Dog

yea I KNO THAT IS A NICE TRI COLOR

15. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

I like red/rednose, or red/white pied dogs. I think they're the prettiest. But like the rest of you, I'd rather have a worker than a pretty-boy :)

16. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

what's the color of gameness??lol:D

17. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Hard to describe but once you see it, theres no mistaking it. It is usually any color coat with a splash of pink.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol i got it!

19. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Rich Chocolate
    [​IMG]

I also adore solid black dogs, buckskins with black masks/points, black and red brindles, and the real rich red dogs that Bobby mentioned.

I don't like diluted or dull colors. Not a fan of all-white dogs, blues (Unless it's that dark steel blue), or fawns.

But yeah... who cares 'bout all that.

20. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Just for funsies I like the BLACK dogs. I don't presently own one but I miss the hell outta the one I did have. I have a brother and sister TriColor. Real good looking pair. I will try to get some pics up.