1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What color bulldog do u like?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jetson, Nov 27, 2009.

1. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

im partial to the red/brown and white dogs, esp the whiteheaded dogs...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

prefer reds and buckskins......but if its background is right.....:cool:

3. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

The Bailey Cherry pattern and really light bukskin

4. Barkada27

Barkada27 Pup

I like solid black, personally
    [​IMG]
    I also love pure bucks and chocolates.... color aside though, I'll take the bulldog with a strong temperament, drive, and disposition any day before I take the one with the pretty colored coat

5. madboy

madboy Big Dog

my favourite colours are the red and black dogs.

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

black and black brindle

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Color isn't an issue for me anything but merle type color.
    Also, depends on the dog. I would choose a dog that worked harder but didn't look as good over a beautiful cur.

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Gotta love those little black dogs but i'm also partial to a buckskin with a black mask. White dogs with nice markings or pied/tri colored bulldogs are also nice to look at.

9. KBK

KBK Big Dog

All things being equal, I would take a red dog, if one is better than another and I have to pick then colour goes out the window, these dogs werent bred to look good, they were bred to work

10. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Yeah I don't really care about color, but....... I do like solid blk, Buckskin with a black muzzle,, and a tri color bulldog.

11. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Chocolate & white just like me but them all black ones do got something about them.

12. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

I like the Black Saddle dogs

13. jetson

jetson Big Dog

it really doesn't matter to me but i jus like the blackness lol.

14. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

This is the Grandfather on the Sire's Side Of a Future Pup Im Considering.
    ODK's Blue Eye Jack
    [​IMG]
    This Is The Grandmother On The Dam's Side. Both Stunning dogs IMO.
    B&R's Reddy
    [​IMG]

Like i said color is one of the last things i look at next to size, BUT if i were too judge my decisions based on color id go with the way these dogs look!

16. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Color isnt a thing but i like red brindle,white/tan,buckskin,chcolate, and blk brindle

And these Colors
    [​IMG]

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You mean to tell me they come in colors?:rolleyes:
    lol j/k :D
    Any color other than brindle, I just don't like that color, I don't really know why, I just don't. Maybe because it reminds me of a junk yard dog, almost like it's always dirty....lol weird I know, I have been lucky to only produce 2 and owned 1 brindle since I've been in to the dogs.

18. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

could not care less

19. sael, green , orange violet hell does it really matter >I aint breeding for color and color don't make a good one that is fact ! Who gives a damn what they color is as long is that fucker is bout bout that when i like the color (BLOODY RED) !

20. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

if i had to chose a color as a favorite i would go with the chocolate color of my boy jake ive seen very few bulldogs who have his exact shade

[​IMG]