1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What changes do you do for your winter feed?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by williewonka1, Oct 5, 2011.

1. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

totw high prarie all year long but now that colder weather is setting in i mix 50/50 totw and kirkland chicken recipe. along with a tsp of lard every third day and a chicken quarters and beef hearts three times a week. plain yogurt and muli vitamins as well.

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I just up the amount of kibble a bit to put a bit of extra chub on them after being leaned out for the warmer months. Doesn't get too cold here. Just damn wet! lol

3. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

I feed raw and I just add a tablespoon of olive oil which equals into 120 cal.

4. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I feed half kibble and half raw. I feed just a little more kibble and feed fattier meats like beef heart.

5. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

i use a food with more crude fat than i use during spring and summer. i also up their portions a bit. its definitely bout time to fatten them hounds up a little