1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what breed do you think this is?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diesel4484, Feb 28, 2015.

1. I am thinking about taking this puppy because he needs a home but I am bias and only have pitbulls. I have had many other breeds prior to owning the pits I had/have but they are all I want now! Do you think it is a pitbull? If so, what kind? He is 4 weeks old but no history on parents.

Attached Files:

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

What kind of APBT???

3. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

If you really want the dog, what does it matter?

It looks like a blue puppy that will be a fine companion for you as long as you do your part correctly.

4. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

The question is: What kind of pitbulls do YOU have?....and then someonene can make the determination if this pitbull looking dog is really a pitbull and if it is then what kind of pitbull it is.

So what kind of pitbulls do you currently have?

5. I have a red nose and recently lost my red nose / razor back. I took him, so we will find out soon enough.

6. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

uh oh......

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..gtfo..here.....is it....let..me guess...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..oh yeah..it's a DOG...am i right...ya have nothing but bulldoggys...and ya don't know this is a dog...lol......dohhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Thanks so much for the help! If you read previous post I have had two pits and they were both red nose, so I am not familiar with other colorings of pits. I have had many other breeds of dogs growing up but once I had my first pit I feel in love with the breed and temperament and got another one.

I understand if the point of if I like the puppy, who cares. Well I do care but for the well being of the dog. I live in the woods and lost my last pit from being attacked by a panther in my back yard. We have wild pigs, coyotes, and bob cats everywhere. So a small dog would not last in this yard.

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..if ya had/have pits/etc...but ya seem to know nothing about the dog except colors........c'mon...educate ya-self........

10. Apparently you have problem with reading comprehension as well as being illiterate. Sorry I don't know everything about pits but I don't think I am the one that needs educating! Thanks for your very informative and helpful opinion! I am not looking for an argument just wondering if anyone has had a puppy that looked like him and what he might turn out to look like. I will find out soon enough for myself.

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...thats all i'm saying....none off us know everything....but reading up a bit,going to the odd show/etc...i mean theres no-way off knowing how a dog is bred by looking at a photo..or just looking at him.....common sense..go's a long way.and this coming from an illiterate...........g-luck

12. Indytho

Indytho Pup

Am i the only one that thinks it looks like an am bully?

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol your right, when in doubt call it a mutt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

.......Well, I guess I am a little too late to clown.....

15. Piggles

Piggles Pup

You're not. I was going to ask what a "razor back" was.

16. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

No he had a genuine red nose blue dog can't you read Gee's :)

17. rroscoe

yeah but it will be a dog for him

18. rroscoe

yes it is a pig dog pit bull

19. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

a blue american bullie