1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What are your thoughts on this pedigree?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SeventhHeaven, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Good evening folks! Im a bulldog enthusiast but just a hobbyist with moderate amounts of knowledge of working lines and zero practical experiences. Due to unexpected circumstances I would be able to get a puppy from a particular litter and I would like to ask you more seasoned guys what are your thoughts on the following pedigree? Every insight is highly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Without being able to go back any further than the ped you posted I would say heavy Mexican Eli blood. Of the Eli type families I have a shot of the Kronos blood in a couple of my dogs.

It has been a bit commercialized in recent years.

Most anyone can read a pedigree and call the family. Most can see the inbreeding, linebreeding or crosses. Only people with intimate knowledge of those dogs can give some insight.

And lastly, but most important, only you will tell us about the dog/pedigree and that will be 2+ years from now.

Good luck with the new puppy.

S

Revelator likes this.
  3. Thank you so much Slim!

here is the attached pedigree for your reference. I guess every blood have produced excellent results and every blood produced mediocre too.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=855043

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Only thing that matters is the man behind the dog. Who bred them why did they get bred. Nowadays bloodline don't produce.Individuals produce.

5. .

Thanks Ben for your two cents! As Slim pointed out its a mexican eli blood produced by Black Diamond/Lucky/Demon Kennels of which I don’t know much about.

6. slim12

Which Lucky kennels?

S

7. I don’t know who is behind Lucky kennels Slim but im pretty sure it’s not Lucky Lopez.

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lopez goes by LDK.
    ( Lucky Dog Kennels)

9. slim12

There was a Lucky Kennels in the mountains of NC that had the Mexican Eli dogs crossed on the Virgil dogs.

I was wondering if it were the same.

S

10. Fantisma

Fantisma Pup

Yea some of that ped is Mexican Eli as in the fourth generation it was crossed. As for the 1-2 some of third definitely worked and used in Mexico.