1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Western Carolina's 1st Sanctioned ADBA Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by twiztidpitz, Jun 3, 2006.

1. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I was just letting everyone know about the ADBA show coming up June 10th and 11th. Its going to be the Western Carolina APBT Club's first sanctioned show. It will be in Taylorsville NC at the Lions Club Fairgrounds. I can't wait to go, we are taking Bud and Princess and maybe Rambler (if I can find him a harness).
    Who else is going? And who are you bringing?

2. CB

CB CH Dog

I will be there with sophi and prince.

3. I will be there with some fresh ones :D .... u can borrrow keelo's harness he isnt pulling ...he pulls only AADR ...im sure it will fit rambler...do u want me to bring it ? how is that wood burning coming along ? :P

4. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Well today was was a great show. It was a hot one too! Bud placed first in 18-24 males, he got pulled out in Best in Show, the judge told me that he would have took the trophy if his lines were showing more. I know a couple other people on here placed in their classes, I just can't remember who exactly.

I can't wait till tomorrows show. I wish every one good luck!!! :)

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats and good luck on Sunday!

6. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Well Bud took 3rd in 18-24 males today!! I'm still proud of him. This was his first wins in ADBA since we've had him. Only 82 points to go!!!

CB took first in 12-18 females with Sophi!! Congrats!! He looked really happy when she won!! I got to show Prince for CB in Judges Choice, that dog is so sweet! He was giving me kisses the whole time!

7. CB

CB CH Dog

GOD what a show and a fun one. Saturday was a HOT day and alot of people were there i showed sophi and prince (Twiztid Pitz) Showed prince and sophi just did not want to listen to me at all in the show ring so after judges choice i had a freind show sophi and sophi did great and listed to everything thing my freind told her but we still didnt place. Well today it was a different story sophi placed FIRST in her class 12-18 females and there was 12 in her class. And she did nothing but show off trying to get at the other dogs and the judge liked that. So after that we went to Best in show and sophi was beside this dog that was barking at her and sophi was going even crazy and the person asked us if we could move are dog over so it wont mess up there dogs stack so we faced sophi off the other way and she was sitting there nice and stacked. But the dog next to us won Best of show and the judge said if we wouldnt have faced sophi the other way then we would have won and alot of people were mad that sophi didnt win. But it was a GREAT show and had a blast and met some of the members on this site and they are great people and wild lol.

P.S. Thanks for everything you did to help me out Twiztid. Bud looked great.

8. CB

CB CH Dog

Here are some Pics

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2006
  9. 1Pit_ManyLuvs

1Pit_ManyLuvs Big Dog

I was there both days and it was SOOOO much fun. Hot as all Hades but very fun!

Congrats to everyone that placed!

SouthernlandKennel took third yesterday in her class (12-18 mon females) and then today Sophi took 1st today in the same class! :D Sorry SLK I couldnt hold it in! lol

I had a great time though.....look forward to doing it again.

10. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Yea it was a hot as Hell out there, several dogs almost passed out. They had huge fans blowing and a mister going. I was going to take pics like usual, but it was just to hot!!
    Now I have 2 weeks till the PA AADR Show, got to get Buds lines to show some more.

11. CB

CB CH Dog

I think everybody out there got a nice farmers tan lol. I am still trying to recover from this weekend it was so much fun but exhausting. I think SLK has alot more pics that she will post later but hey twiztid if you got an extra seat on the way up to PA im always here lol.

12. :D damn i made it to the site LOL.... ( puter probs ) anywhooooo
    ( had to add ) CONGRATS to all on here that attended the show and won !!

the show this past weekend was HOT .. LOL in more ways than one !!! ;) Zoey did take 3rd on Saturday in 12-18 females... ( she beat sophi .. hahaha ) then on sunday Sophi went on to win 1st in 12-18 females ( beat zoey:p its all good cause i bred the dog LOL ) and damn close winning BOS but there is always next time :p CB..... here are the pics i got... the newbies i took with me didnt place but they got the feel of the show ....the lil black and tan pup i take has bene shown 4 times and still dont place .... ( dunno why:confused: )

O CB is OFFICIALLY A "REDNECK" LMFAO

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  13. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Our boy Baron took 1st place in the 35 - 45 lb male weight pull class on saturday with a pull of 3400 lbs, 85x his body weight, and 2nd place on sunday with a pull of 3800 lbs, 95x his body weight, he weighed in at 40 lbs. He is getting better every time and we can't wait till he reaches his full potential:D

14. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

WOW!! Thats great! He's getting better every time! Won't be long and he'll be an ACE and Pull Master!

Well Bud, Sassy, 'n Princess are getting ready for the PA show the 24th! Lots of hand walking here we come. I'll be sure to take lots of pics from there!

15. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Good luck to you, we were thinking about going.............but there is no weight pull:( . If we are going to spend the time and money to travel we would like to show and pull.

16. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Good job at the show...congrats!