1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Well it happened again lol

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by coop-dog, Jun 25, 2011.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

So Iam walking Lucy and this dude stops me and says hey I have a red nose too.I just said cool ,then he says dont yeah just hate it when people tell yeah its not a red nose cause their nose is black.Last time was this chick telling me I had a Alabama red nose thats why she is so small.Now I just agree with people to tierd of explaining. [​IMG]

2. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

i always say no, i have cats, they r cats, miauww

3. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

nice white dog W the only thing is people would think she's red dont u get tired too? haha

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

i dont even try to explain it to them anymore

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I do and will continue to try to talk to people that are willing to listen and like i have said probably a billion times refer them to this site tell them to keep there mouths shut and use the search function i would rather educate than let these fools keep running around not knowing anything now someone who will sit and argue with me i will walk away because u cannot talk to people like that

6. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

I still choose to try and educate them to the best of my ability

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i just say...."no way man, cant you see its a collie?" lol

8. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Jack russell pug cross I told one guy and he said yeah I thought so.

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LMMFAO that is almost believable "not"

10. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

After watching a video on another thread with a muzzled dog in public I got to thinking. It would be funny if people that said stupid shit had to be gagged to go out in public.

11. norseman

norseman Big Dog

That would be great huh. LOL