1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome To The Family

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by preme, Jul 17, 2009.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Get some pics up Preme.Cogratts

3. preme

preme CH Dog

THANKS BG
    :cool: LIL MAN LOOKS GOOD TO I GOT GET SOME BATTERIES FOR THE CAMERA.. HIS GETTING USED TO THE CREATE NOW BITCHING UP STROM.LOL

4. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Very nice bud! Best of luck with the new addition also I agree with BG...get some pics up!

5. preme

preme CH Dog

He Got Some Floppy Ears To Man Wait Till You Guys See Him... His A Black/seal In Color..more On The Black Side..

6. preme

preme CH Dog

There Was A Pup In The Litter That Was Frisco's Twin And Guess Wat He Was Born With No Tail His Name Is Boob Tail Bob Lol And His A Handfull ..

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats! Good luck with him. Looking forward to seeing pics.

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Congrats homie...lookin good and best of luck..

10. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

I like the ped. Congrats man!

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

12. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Congrats! Good luck with the lil man!

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Wow.. Good luck...

14. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

I like the pedigree as well. Good luck with the dog!

15. preme

preme CH Dog

16. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Awesome! I love seeing how the older APBT's look. Great looking Sire too.

17. preme

preme CH Dog

yeah i know good to see an old still getting around thanks to the people that had her through her youth my homie was lucky enough to get her and get puppies awesome...and he has the sire ,so its always good to known where you get your dogs from ....seen and touched both on his yard ...nt just once back and forth

18. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Indeed a very nice pedigree i love this line, very nice to see those dogs in the ped

19. preme

preme CH Dog

had im on the front yard and my road dog was walking his lil 1yr old zebo.. bitch abd roscoe seen her and let and big boy bark and shot right other i just caught him by the tail.and he lost his god dam mind and till we put her up. man his only three months fur was all up on his back and i think he would have grabed that bitch..LOL i calledthe breeder he sad all of them was ACTING hot........LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
  20. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

Fur up on the back aint always a good sign n 3 months old is def too early to tell but hope he turns out good!