1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weird Jack dogs..........

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Yardboy, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KennyB

KennyB Pup

Thanks for putting up that ped"maydayfan2010" I could not figure out how to.

2. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

Weird Jack dogs I would Like to have me a couple of them and that Dino dog and Dink and Purdy and Outta wack Jack lol

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I just wish I could look at the peds posted..........:mad:

4. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

yes me to peds online must be messed up right now

5. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

I dont like Weird Jack dogs. Ive seen too many runners with that line

6. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah M, I asked about those breedings. I'm holdin out and hoping he'll breed Hayden to LJ in the future as she is bred the best to my liking. Gonna be a while though, she got pups on the ground now. Not sure if he'll even make that breeding but I hope so:)

8. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

Not sure what you have been looking at but I never saw anything down from Weird Jack run.

9. drama

drama Pup

its an matter of opinion, of course, joe would say, dink or deno, hell he own them, many has seen lj, lj, has nothing to prove, but he is legit, and certified

10. krazee jack

krazee jack Banned

got some shit down from krazee jack

11. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

A drama I know about lj his last owner is where I'm from yea his performance is legit no doubt about that, nothing could hang in there with him but as far as production I think deno has it hands down

12. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

Heard nothing but good things about krazee jacks offspring to

13. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

Sounds Like some thing that Chuck Simmons would say :cool:

14. krazee jack

krazee jack Banned

;) hes a rom

15. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

When KJ came rom??

16. drama

drama Pup

breeding kj mom 2 lj, lol, and yeah, thats y lj, is in different hands, alot got jacked off,
    and he is breeding to some quality females, and just anyone can't deal, with the bj, line of dogs, but we will find out, lj production, he is the real deal, and i personally think, with some quality females under him, i think, he should throw his share

17. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

Exactly drama never understood why buddy was breeding him to fucking Colby bitches lol just gotta know how to breed em wish da best of luck to ya, one thing I did see n da lojack offspring that he is consistant on is high ability dogs very athletic

18. What's the price of sum of that good blood......

19. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

@ drama, when u going to bred lj to pepper?? That should produce some bulldogs!!

20. Xman

Xman Banned

Yeah.. He is legit on that tip... I had my doubt one time and he prove me wrong.. So can't do nothing but put a stamp on Low...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.