1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weighted dog vest the best on the market hands down

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by pettus101, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seems like a very expensive!!! really good,bad idea...

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

thats a good idea.Good and terrible.is it velvet

3. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

You said it. You're not into game-dogs. So you can have no clue about the most serious form of animal conditioning that exists. You may be well read , even somewhat intelligent, but if you don't condition gamedogs for one reason or another, you really have no business trying to flog your invention to those who do, or even to those who honestly want to learn how. You're not into gamedogs? And not peddling your thing, but trying to offer us a great opportunity? Well, thank you kindly for your offer, now piss off , dickhead.

4. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

ignorance runs deep .all this bull about bully boards etc. i guess that's why i never see any of you guys at BSL meetings since you care about the health of the dogs so much ... oh yah and bully breeds are are in if you haven't noticed ..we are out there more than you lol oh and boogie man whatever your name is the patent is real don't be mad because your pea size brain cant come up with anything maybe if you sit in your trailer long enough you mite run into a thought . and remember its the bullys that everyone is after they tired of kids being attacked by senseless owners like allot of you

5. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

oh and i forgot about rollo boy if you haven't noticed game dog are old news and have left the building ..... f boy

6. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

The only people who are interested in "bullies" are the dudes with pants down to their ankles with side-hats on, trying to get their hands on a "blue nose" or "red nose" "pit bull"... when the "pit bull" is really just a misnamed American Bully.

7. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

If you google image search "blue pit bull" I can guarantee.. no.. BET.. that you will find a picture of a blue-coated American Bully.
    Go to the kennel/breeder site of these dogs and I can bet money you'll find at least one picture of a bulldog w/ a 6-inch-thick spiked collar, heavy duty towing chain for a leash and being held/walked by dudes in side-hats and jeans down to their ankles.
    I will also throw in an extra $5 if you can find "pit bull" on the site.

Actually.. y'know what? I'll throw in ANOTHER $5 if you can find "red nose" or "blue nose" on the site.
    HAHAH.

8. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

Did I say might be intelligent, and thanks? My bad, silly mistakes. Get back to the sideshow with your freaks , you complete clown.

9. Rolloboymick

Rolloboymick Big Dog

Oh, and dribble about your products patent all you want. How about some checkable references from animal medical professionals , also, as others have asked you - an explanation of the workout it gives the dog and supposed benefits thereof. ? All a bit much for you to comprehend, is it? I'll tell you what I think your device is for, 2 things; to convince lazy slobs they'll get away with walking their dog less if they make the dog wear your contraption, and to use that weight to aid the genetic tampering that was used to make that poor sad squat monster modeling your harness, and others like him, get even squatter and lower to the ground and more repulsive to anyone who's owned a performance bred dog. I'd say you'll succeed with both of those plans. Hopefully you'll get your ass sued off by some rich fool who's mutt you ruin. Good luck with that pet-us!

10. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

You must be dumb as fuck... But let me try to put in retarded translation we don't want or give a fuck about your so called vest. And it's a good thing the game dogs are old news that makes less and less tards like your self want a game dog that don't know your ass from a hole in the ground causing any more harm then the bully breeds have done. And idk if you can read or what but the site is called game dog. Not retarded bully breed dick riders. So log off retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Christy

Christy Big Dog

OMG REALLY?????? Someone better inform the ADBA ...LMAO

With that....I own both APBT and American Bullies and I would not put that on any of my dogs. Where are the studies on health test that says this thing is safe?

Here is one where the weight is where it should be and the vest is fitted properly, http://www.things4yourdog.com/dog weight vest

Hope you are at least warning people about using weighted vest on dogs under 2 years old.

12. Kruger

Kruger Pup

Take your hippos back to the zoo, no one wants to buy any weight vests save yourself the aggro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.