1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weighted dog vest the best on the market hands down

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by pettus101, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

these vest are the best on the market for strength and training ,vest are 150. for med 18lbs large are 200 23 lbs , pm me for info . we have in med black and red , and large blue and black .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpThp1C6DBU?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560"></object>

2. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

are those to produce even more sway back?

3. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

no they are not ,strength and conditioning ,and obedience they perform very well displacing the weight evenly across the body give the dog the perfect workout

4. I literally just laughed out loud when I read that. hahahahahahahahaha

Pretty damn pricey if you ask me but good luck. There's a sucker born every minute somewhere LOL

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I would think about making a kevlar vest so if there was an accident at least they would have a little protection. lol

6. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Yeah I'm a bit curious as to how this gives the dog a workout? It puts pressure on the dog's back, one would think it would pull the back down and actually cause swayback.

7. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

you can adjust the weight to your dogs liking .and the price i dont think its high,i guess thats why petco's executive's are going to be carrying in there stores this fall and that i have major company's wanting to buy my patent..... we also are launching this summer air filled tubes that can be placed were the weights go so your dog can get a water workout in the summer .but i guess there are always non believers on every forum.but i dont mind you guys just make me stronger glad i made the vest

8. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

so ill take all the negative feed back from who ever throws it, because at the end of the day i am the one who perfected the weighted vest ,why all the others just tried and failed .......... can you say money money money i can

9. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

That's not healthy for the dogs spine dude. PETCO sells mostly overpriced junk anyways so I wouldn't be surprised. Good luck.

10. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

I don't really believe it's negative feedback so much as asking how this gives the dog a workout and us being skeptical of your claims that it doesn't cause swayback.

11. celangant

celangant Pup

Just put a saddle on him and ride him around... It will give you similar results.. A sore back lol

12. LOL Major companies buying it, claiming it's patented, even though there's no mention of that in your ad or video LOLOLOLOL, yet you are on forums peddling it. When you post shit for sale, people are gonna comment. It's that simple. LOL Patent hahahahahahahahaha

13. pettus101

pettus101 Banned

not peddling just want to give you guys a chance to pick one up ,, i am not into game dogs but i guess all the other registry's that we approached with it loved it ,and was on board ,and trust me i am at allot of shows all across the country and sell out every time but you three are the professional rite lol you make me laugh specially the boogieman guy

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

That's because we care about our dogs health unlike most american bully breeders and lol at petco. They sell the most useless products on earth! I doubt anyone with a brain would use that, I guess it might give you that macho feeling people use as a penial enlargement though so you probably will make some money but that doesn't change the fact its unhealthy lol

15. Christy

Christy Big Dog

The add was made by the Bully Tunnel, one of the biggest facebook jokes of a American bully group. I was always under the assumption that if anyone was using weight to condition a dog that it is better to have them drag the weight like with a sled and a proper fitting weight pull harness or that if using some type of weighted vest that the weight should be hanging on the sides of the body....This design could do major damage to the back and shoulders.....

16. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

sell your crud on bullyworld

17. LOL I guess I'm the funny one because I called out the bullshit lie about being patented huh!! hahahaha

Keep laughing. I love to flush turds.

18. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Yeah
    This all reminds me of the collar vs harness when a dog pulls something. Put a harness on a dog and get him to drag a sleigh and you're putting a ton of weight on his neck. Put him in a harness and you're putting the weight on his shoulders, chest and back.
    I don't see this doing anything but pushing down the back... and there has been no real explanation as to how this works and gives the dog a "workout"

19. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Weighted harness should just use for swiming and that means not drowning the dog by excessive weight. It improves both strengh and cardio, since it puts resistence when swiming.

20. Kruger

Kruger Pup

Take your HIPPO and it's SADDLE else where, we don't play that ish round here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.