1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WEC tonight...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RosewoodAPBT, Jan 10, 2010.

1. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Who watched the WEC fights tonight? THE CALIFORNIA KID IS BACK!!! Hell yeah! :D

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

My man Ben Henderson is a beast. And Faber looked good, but is going to get smashed by Aldo.

3. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

looked like ben was getting beat in the first two rounds if u ask me. his finish was amazing though. mike brown was good too. dominated the poor fellow.

4. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

For some reason that's pretty common with Ju jitsu based players (to start slow, but catch you down the line).
    I think the first round went to Varner, the second was really up for grabs. And the third spoke for it's self. I see a Cerronei rematch.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

mike brown HARDLY dominated urijiah, if you seen the fight you seen that urijiah fought the whole fight with a broken wrist and the other broken hand AND STILL GAVE MIKE BROWN HELL!

it should be interesting how his fight with jose goes!

6. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

uriagh looked good...and hes on his way to a match w/aldo..cant wait for that..mike brown looked very impressice...and my boy ben henderson came through!!....cant wait for ufc fight night tonight!!! Diaz vs maynard!!!!

7. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

i mean the guy he fought yesterday. anthony morrison. he took control of that fight and finished it quite fast