1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Web site is up check it out

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bestpits, Jan 23, 2007.

1. bestpits

bestpits Pup

Our web site is up check it out www.bestpits.com

We had a lot of support from user on this form. I like to say thanks and hope you enjoy.

2. I am sorry but it is insulting for a dog that I bred to be put on this page. I would like to request that it is taken off. I dont breed dogs that big and Count is well within standard.

Hugh Let me see

Standard​

When we say standard we mean pit bulls that are within standards
    of the original breed. You can check out UKC & ADBA standers to
    see what we are going by. The biggest thing between standards and
    the American bully's are weight & appearance the standard weight
    for a pitbull is 30-60lb's. Most of the American bully's are well
    over 80lb's. The reason why UKC & ADBA have standers is so 100 years down the
    road the breeds will still be the same.

"
    American Bully​

American bully's are the new age pit bulls. They are what a lot of people think of when they hear "pit bull". Most of the dogs you see in music videos fit this image. They weigh around 80-100lb's. and some of the most popular blood lines in this group are razors edge, gottie. The reason why we split the pit bull in to categories is because most people don't know the standards or that there is a difference.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2007
  3. bestpits

bestpits Pup

I’m sorry you feel that way.:confused: I looked and didn’t see Sedalia Pit Bulls any where. Where on the web page did you find it?

4. Its not my dog its a dog that I bred. and sold to a friend that is on this site.

5. I am just saying I find it insulting to be called an american bully. It is an American Pit Bull Terrier nothing els.

6. Ok I see what it is now I jumped the gun and I,m sorry about that. I thought It was calling him an american bully but after reading a little closer it shows true standard breeders. I hope I am correct on this because it is kindove confusing the whey you have it setup without reading everything.

7. bestpits

bestpits Pup

I'll put a good line break there.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Dang dude that has to be embarassing. lol He is in the right place little brother. Calm down and breath. Put down the axe. step away from the axe. lol

9. rpk

rpk Big Dog

I checked it out and I am disappointed. It looks like a place that promotes those dogs bred by dave wilson-razors edge. What a shame if you got support from people from this site. Take it down and do us all a favor!

10. bestpits

bestpits Pup

RPK your just going by what sedaliapitbulls said & if you scroll down you will see that was a miss understanding. If you look at the site there is know way I’m promoting Razors Edge. If I was promoting them they would be on top not “Standard”, and I would have concentrated on putting a lot more “American bull” kennels up than “Standard”. As far as “Take it down and do us all a favor!” if you have a problem with the site. PM me address it with me and I will try & fix it but it’s not come down. I’m trying to build a good all around site that promotes Pit Bulls, and informs people about our breed.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

What I like about it is that it separates the two into two separate breeds as it should be. To educate that there is a difference.
    Thanks.

12. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

lol, tham every one is jopping to conclusions, it reminds me of the media. Tham ppl inform your self befor judging.