1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ways to find out about the group

Discussion in 'The Cause, Justice for the Dogs' started by prpitdawg, Jun 16, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
    just made this myspace page, i'm still working on it, but go ahead and feel free to start adding us to your friend's list. website coming soon.
    btw, if anyone knows how to set up a facebook account w/o having to use my real name as the profile name please let me know.
    also, if there are any pics, info, etc., you can put them here and i'll add them to the myspace page. thanks again to all who have contributed.

2. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Uhm that link won't work :)
    Thats just the link for the homepage for you. Needs to be the myspace link when you are on the actual page.

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog