1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

water babies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by quinny, Jan 23, 2010.

1. quinny

quinny Big Dog

how many of you guys have bulldogs that love water?? Pics would be great!

2. popper

popper CH Dog

all of mine love the water ...... they got to because that is one of the tools i use to condition them

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

My pup has done most of his growing in the fall and winter, so other than dipping him in the pool during the summer when he was 6-weeks-old he hasn't had much experience with water. But even then he loved it!

He has had exactly one chance to do legitimate swimming and he did not disappoint. Actually he convinced me he'd probably excel at a sport like dock diving. He was a notably strong swimmer, despite it being his first swim EVER and he was even leaping of the bank like a pro.

4. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

A couple of videos.

[ame=http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r36/tommyt1777/?action=view&current=MVI_0019.flv][​IMG][/ame]

[ame=http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r36/tommyt1777/?action=view&current=buckatthelake.flv][​IMG][/ame]

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Tommy3, i never saw a dog play fetch with a tree before. LMAO That was one big log he carried out of the water.

6. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

7. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Thats awesome guys! Im trying to get mine used to water @ 10 wks and hes not having a bar of it! Any suggestions? Ive got a feeling this one just doesnt like it. Dunno though.:confused:

8. quinny

quinny Big Dog

haha tommy3 that things like half a tree! looks great!