1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Watchdog bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rocco, Aug 27, 2006.

1. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

You are taking about untrained dogs. Actually I had a dog chase off a crack head....she was my Shutzhund gal. She was trying to bite him and he barely escaped. I don't think you are familiar with standard protocols in home defense training. JcLazy has done work in this area as have I. I have done several NRA and other tactical home defense courses. They all concur that the best combination is a dog, especially one that has been trained in bite work, and guns. The dog will always bark and alert the owner and give them time to acquire there weapon. I assure you I am not making this stuff up, it is widely known. Crackheads are not superhuman, they will bleed from dog bites and die from gunshot wounds, just like anyone else. A .223 round will enter the body, say in the chest, start tumbling and exit somewhere else, say the lower back, creating extreme trauma along the way. A JHP round will exapnd and also cause extreme damage.

You always train to shoot from a position and stance that will not result in shots going into rooms where other family members are located.

JcLazyX210 likes this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

He either wasn't a crack head or a bad crack head .

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Or we just ain't got same crack heads.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You ain't seen what I saw some these fools do . If you read what I said and that was the dog was on a tie out and it was a 6 inch gap for him to slide through.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man this same crack head ..I m at the gas station lol and cops pull him over and I'm watching and this lil skinny motha whipped 1 cop and had call for back up lol .This was after I caught his ass . It took me 2 to 3 minutes get my hands on him lol.

GrChHaunch likes this.
  7. My guard dog is free roam no chain in sight. Just a fence. You hop that fence you are done period. Dogs a killing machine.

Game pit X rottweiler x Johnson bulldog. Hangs on a rope like a game pit, prey drive like a pit, size and man aggressive like a rottweiler and can take punishment like a Johnson bulldog. 120lb. May not be fit for the BOX but he's a MAN STOPPER. Pure force and power dog man.

GrChHaunch likes this.
  8. Thank you. As a law enforcement professional it's true. Nobody is busting in your house with Rottweilers or Germain shepherds even if the dogs are punks. Unless they know you got drugs. I do sleeve work and these dogs will leave lasting damages its not worth it.

GrChHaunch likes this.
  9. Home defense look for a shotgun. A tactical one. Because it's easier to do room clearing in a house with it. AR will shoot through walls and can kill kids or neighbors. Unless you got one of those 9mm ARs ( but those jam)

GrChHaunch likes this.
  10. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

I know, I know. I have good friends from swat to ex Marines, SEALs and other weapon experts and they all lecture me all the time. My problem is I just never get out and shoot the shotgun, so my confidence level is not as high. In fact I am mediocre on a good day with my AR but I have shot it a lot and am just more comfortable with it. I really prefer my handguns. Basically everyone tells me to get my act together and train w/ the shotgun, it is just my local range does not allow it. And I am a lazy fuck. Got a dog I can. Arely handle right now.

I really need to get up off my lazy ass and put myself in a situation where I can train. Especially now as I am older. 17 years of empty hand MMA training...I still coach wrestling and 2.5 years in the Inosanto blade system...blade is really my favorite weapon but you know what hey say about bringing a blade to a gun fight, LOL. All that training and Inwill probably go down because I was to lazy to work with the shotgun.

But since this is a dog forum, tell me about your work, do any Schutzhund/IPO? As LE you probably have accesss to some really great resources. You ever run across any pits that are good with bite work? I had one.

11. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

I/ve got a perfectly fine Mossberg.

JcLazyX210 likes this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol bullshit

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If your a fucking professional as you claim to be then you know its some out there that are so desperate they will stop at nothing . So I'm saying bullshit bullshit bullshit some more. This dude in particular was stealing everyone shit and if he liked your guard dog he stole him to . And he stole more than one.

Revelator likes this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Stole people gourd dogs ,bird gogs , coon hounds lol and even find tour dog food and take it to lol he basically just tool what ever he liked. He wanted one of my chainsaws and would have got it but he didn't know where I was and I slipped up on him and tapped him on the shoulder and it was on lol . He didn't have on no shirt and head shaved and it was hot and he was sweating and man I had my hands full for a couple mins because I couldn't get a hold on him.

15. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Correct. He is a superhuman, impervious to dog bites and bulletts. He is not subject to any mortal weaknesses. He does not need oxygen to survive and can launch himself into outer space and travel to the moon and back. Your crackhead comes from a different universe and is stronger than the Hulk, Thor, and Superman combined.The only way of stopping him is Kryptonite.

I usually enjoy your posts but you are really showing your ignorance here. Have you ever worked with dogs trained to stop a human? How much tactical firearm training have you done? Let a good dog well trained in bite work get to work on your supposed superhuman crack head and he will be eaten bt by bit and scream bloody murder the whole time. Are you saying he won't die when I put multiple 223 rounds into him? A 223 round enter the body...and starts spinning...it may enter the chest but by the time it leaves the body it can be as far down as the lower intestines.

I like you, I generally enjoy your posts but you are 100% wrong here. You have experience with dogs bred to fight each other. You recommend a dog on a chain as home defense....a HORRIBLE idea! From what you have posted it is clear you have not seen what happens to a human when that dog is trained to focus its destruction on a human. Many Pit Bulls will not do this. Some will. I have seen up close what some that will can do to a human. Humans are weak and unless armed with a weapon, relatively defenseless, I don't care how much crack they smoke.

The guy you call bullshit on is repeating what every home defense expert on the planet will tell you. That ALL say the same thing. He suggests a tactical shotgun....agian what every expert recommends...now you can look this up but do you even know what a tactical shotgun is and why it is recommended?

JcLazyX210 likes this.
  16. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Actually...there is some disagreement over the shotgun. Quite a few people feel that a regular pump action is fine for the job.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep that about sums it up . About like your A.C. problems . I call bullshit on you and him both . When you going back to politics ?

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This what I'm telling you dumbass that's its a few out there like him . I don't believe shit leave your gums . Bout like your A.C. stories.Did u get it fixed Ajax ?

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ajax if you ever had bulldogs you know you can't free roam a dog.