1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Warning pit bull sign

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Grim, Jun 29, 2007.

1. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

I like it looks like a real good idea to me.

,Zac

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

tht sign is official! if i had a house id get one of those lol here in NYC when epople have houses with yards they ususally have no tresspassing with a sign next to it tht says dog on premises. seems pretty standard to me. but tth sign looks even better!:)

3. Suki

Suki Guest

:D good one!!!!

4. Suki

Suki Guest

i agree. i researched this very topic about 2 years ago, and it depends on the specific laws of your city/town: what your local ordinances require. better to research it first, then to find out the hard way like the guy above. EVERY state is different. research, is the best advice i can give you all...

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Oh. My. Gosh.

Thanks for the laugh!

6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

i think that is a warning sign to let american bullies know..beware pitbull

7. NC

NC CH Dog

Where did you get this sign!!?!? I want a few!

8. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

LOL,you guys are great,I need a laugh!

9. MoEttaWinnyMOM

MoEttaWinnyMOM Big Dog

i like that or the "dog on property" sign

10. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I got this sign from my former place of employment that shall not be named, let's just say they're the laughing "Stock" of the building material supply world, lol.

[​IMG]

It's not posted in public view, it's inside. As a buyer I saw to it we never brought anymore of the signs in.....sends the wrong idea to people seeing it on the shelves I think.