1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wardts ch thunder

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keystone, Apr 19, 2015.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes every ped has a gene leader

2. cik

cik Big Dog

Hello wardt , did you talk with nec about little thunder yet , he must be back from his holiday by now, have you talked to him it would be nice to know what he says about the true ped of the dog .

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

we just waiting for jan-nec .......one of his family told
    jan-nec was on the stairs of the plane and thats why he could not give answer according to wardt ...right 3 weeks ....its now 3 weeks and 2 days /

evrything else is clear .......

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

wardt's / stb's Sugar red quit 9 minute's vs k.s daisy mea

5. wardt

wardt Banned

There we go again You never Will tell the truth as it was all been said on Tudors board,now You still lie What was realy Happend ,We put them in the barn Wardt,s Sugar Red and You best dog and closed the door and after 30min We went there and open the door and there Sugar is smiling and shaking her tail telling have i done Good, Your Dog was Killed HAHA.

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

jan-nec is waiting for you ...
    ped little thunder
    and beside he was there when s.red / daisy mea
    more people lol

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

tudor board have heard you saying it a cople of times here ......but he you wrote there years ago ..now we have a new generation here ........meaby if you don't mind ....put your tudor board truth here .......here people are reading it ........so you not only writing to yourself

nice you opened the door lol

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

sunday morning somewhere in the 80 ties
    soon as you arrive you let me know you wanne fool s.red ....i choose daisy out of the yard
    then you commend your wife/girlfriend to rol her instead of you ....you stayed inside :confused:
    like you did not wanne know the outcome or so ...(sentiment donno) strange
    we looked to eachother ok you where serieus i could read in the face of your girl friend
    so i went with here out side ...her and me went with the 2 into a kennel and faced
    ect ..she picked up ...and we came back in the kitchen/house (9min)
    you did not believe it ..and commend her to go again second time .....i went again with here of the fact you .you .where stil serieues ...
    her and me did the same thing but now (les then 3 min)
    can't make it nicer

9. wardt

wardt Banned

You are Pathetic KEY, Keep On Tell Lies, Sorry Friends, I go on Holliday bay bay Greetings from Wardt.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

hhmm its you who sais it (patethic ) .....you promised to come after jan-nec come back from holiday 3 weeks ago
    instead you talk now you say ..you go yourself on holiday lol its funny ......
    we really don't understand why you do so difficult ...and why you don't believe
    thip/jan and me
    did something happen in the past ..that you could have reason not believing us
    it hink you cal jan your best friend ..because he payed and lent you money
    but he don't mind that you own him (some/money)he don't need it
    you can stil talk to him
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    for the most the ped is clear ...have done this for a cople of people (beginners) who really looked up and have respect (loyale) for bennie and you big name's ....hope its enough .
    + one old timer limey kennels lol
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wish you a good holidays.............

11. cik

cik Big Dog

Wardt it looks bad on you if you go away and don't talk to jan nec or whoever it was that was on holiday about the ped for little thunder, and also if he was there when you rolled sugar red at keys he can tell that also, but if you go away it looks like key has the truth on his side wardt ,and its making you look like a ducker of the truth , just think you need to know how its looking that's all .

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.key..would'nt know the truth if hit him in the face...lol....ok what is the truth ..???...the dog gospel according to............????????????....lol

13. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

the beauty of truth is it wont go anyones way ,no matter who you are,,richman poorman beggerman theif , it is what it is,,reality

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

BARNEY FIFES VESPERS (1XW) POR | Sporting Dog News
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [392683] :: NEC'S BERT
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [154231] :: KEYSTONE`S THUNDERBUCKS
    Cant you two hit a bong???
    Key are you knocking thunder yet bred to him??? I am lost agian... too bad he quit as vespers seemed speacial...
    vespers is behind way too many greats to be left out and not recognized as a the great cataylist she was and really nicked with the paz dogs...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: <B>BARNEY FIFE'S VESPERS (1XW) :: [6213]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [122754] :: <B><FONT COLOR=BLUE>S.T.P.'S NASTY (2XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [211380] :: TRAUMED OUT'S O-JAY (5XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [253068] :: RALPHIE BOY INC. CH ''LITTLE DIRTY''
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: MARTINEZ' SLOOPY JOE :: [94431]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [177585] :: F4'S BANDIT (2XW)(1XD)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [228646] :: MAIN EVENT'S JEFFERY
    Vespers was also great cataylist for the Banjo blood and Sloppy joe is a fine repersentation of that...
    I know of two other champions not on SJs list. one lost game to the junior jr. bulldog ch Jake on over 2hrs in mx...
    alot of these dogs with vesers in thier ped seem to go out game...
    sorry to steal your thunder keystone but wheres your list of how your breedings impacted the game???

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

nec's bert was a good dog but lost for stupid reason

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

so he is not a 2 time winner

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

What about THUNDERFUCKS???
    AND why are you knocking the dog but bred to him??? I am lost about that one...

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

elias the story is been/on this board ......
    but in short its like this .
    because of the fact wardt and stb tryed to fake the ped (little thunder)
    i am telling the truth about peterbuild/ dylon/ch thunder genes...........

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

because of the fact wardt and stb tryed to fake the ped (little thunder)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and at the same time hyping the peterbuilt genes ......
    barney bred with him because wardt told him ...he had won over 2 keystone dogs .....and no other reason
    but he did not tel to barney
    ..that he did not want back for the third dog keystone had ready for him .
    george 2 lol
    can you folow it elias ?

20. pitodogge

pitodogge Pup

But you say yourself that they beat keystonedogs 2 times, maybe it was enough for them to go into keystone dogs? if they ducked you the third time it dosent mean nothing,, they have allready beaten keystone dogs 2 times according to you